1 - La Liga - Final

Love at the first sight...

Ana's POV
"Come on Ana!" Gerard shouted from downstairs. We were going to Barça's match, last match and then we are going to go to Brazil for the World Cup. I quickly got out of the room after taking my phone and wearing Gerard's jersey which says 'Pique 3' in the back with jeans.
"You are so slow, even Shakira is ready before you. She also needed to dress Milan, Sasha and herself at the same time."
Gerard said and he looked really nervous.
"U're nervous?" I asked him while I took Sasha from the couch and walked towards the outdoor.
"Little bit p, yeah" he said kneeling down to put Milan's shoes on.
"Ready to go" Shakira said and came from the kitchen. She had some food for Sasha and Milan if they got hungry.
"Yeah!" Milan cheered and I laughed at the cuties reaction. Gerard laughed quietly and shook his head.
"okay, let's go" my older brother said and stood up to his length. He was pretty tall. He's way taller then me and Shakira.
Milan opened his arms and Gerard carried his son and got out of the house. I walked behind them and Shakira came last and closed the door behind her.
~After the car ride~
"Hi buddy, what's up!?" Marc Bartra said loudly in front of the changing rooms. He was my best friend and like my second brother.
"Hi Marcy" I said and he gave me a big and tight hug.
"Didn't saw you in a while, how are you"
"Bueno, gracias. How are you, Gala? Melissa? Everything ok with that princess?" I said.
"Yeah, everything is ok. They're both fine. How we both missed you. Where were you in a so long time?" He said jokingly.
"Man! You just saw each other 2 days ago. Why do you act like you didn't saw her for ever" Gerard said and we all laughed.
"I think we guys need to go, the game will start soon." Someone said behind me and I turned to see Leo Messi behind me smiling at me. He also was like my second brother. Well, actually third. I ran up to him and gave him a large hug.
"Hi, Anno" he said. It was the name he gave me since we first met. I had Milan with me when we mat and when Leo asked my name, Milan yelled 'Anno' so after they day Leo called me Anno. We know each other since 3 years but I didn't saw him in this past 3 weeks.
"Hello, Leo" I said as we pulled apart.
"I missed you so much, how are you?" he said.
"Good thanks, you?"
"Fine, gracias." He answered and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and turned to the guys "We should get going"
"Yeah, see you soon girls" Gerard said and handed Milan to me while Leo let go of me and said goodbye to his family and kissed Anto, his wife. We started walking towards the stadium and it started slowly to fill with Culé's and Madridistas. The game was against Real Madrid in camp nou.
"How are you doing Ana?" Anto asked me walking with me and Shakira towards our seats. I had Milan, Shakira had Sasha and Anto had Thiago in her arms.
"I'm doing well, thanks. How about you?"
"I'm also doing good. So, do you have someone in your life, or are you still a single 21 year old Ana Piqué?" she said laughing and we sat on Oier seats.
"I'm STILL single. But I don't mind. It's pretty good like that"
"I don't think so. You do mind but you just don't have anyone, right?!" She said.
"Uh, no. I don't need anyone."
"So you do want someone. After that French guy?"
"Antonie?" We had a short relationship with Atletico Madrid's French player Antonie Griezmann. I saw him at one of Gerard's match against Atletico Madrid. But it was a short relationship, about 1 month but he cheated on me so I didn't wanted to see him anymore. I don't mind about the past so much anymore, I'm focusing on my future. I'm a model but I always wanted to be a footballer. My dad and Gerard always supported me but my mom never did. She was against that type of things. She didn't liked that girls should be footballers. So because of that I ended my football career at age 18 and started modeling. I was kind of young professional footballer.
"Yes?!" Anto said and I broke with my thoughts.
"Yes, Uhm yeah I do want but I don't think about it so much so I focus on what I'm living now. Maybe in the future if someone comes." I said and looked to the field. I saw they the players came out of the tunnel and turned to Milan on my lap.
"Papi!! I see him, look Anno he is there" Milan said and pointed to his father. Gerard saw him pointing to him so he smiled and waved hand. Milan also waved back as after a couple of minutes later the game started.
~After the first half ended~
The score was shocking. Real Madrid was winning 1-2. This past matches, Barça wasn't playing so good. They are Ina an ad period of time right now this past days.
"Ana can you take care of Sasha, I'll go bring some water to him." Shakira said.
"I can go. Milan is playing with Atletha, he is there" I pointed to Raquel, Ivan Rakitic's wife "I'll go." I said and stood up.
"Ok, thanks" Shakira answered and smiled. I walked out of the stadium and after walking little bit. I came in front of the changing rooms and saw Gerard and Luis Suarez going inside.
"Geri!" I shouted and jogged to them. He turned his attention to me and Luis just got inside.
"Yeah?" He said.
"You did a good job." I said and hugged him "even tho it's the first half." I said and laughed.
"Thanks" he said laughing "what happened? Why are you here?"
"I came to buy water for Sasha. He's done with his bottle already"
"It's normal. The weather is so damn hot this year. And last year it wasn't so hot, so it's the first year of his hot summer" he said and I saw the happiness when he talked about his son. It was so amazing to see my brother talking about my nephew like that.
"Ok, so good luck with the other half." I said and he kissed my cheek.
"Thanks" he said and got inside the changing room. I turned to walk towards the kiosk they sell some food, chips, candy, sandwiches and drinks in. But when I turned, I bumped to someone."Woah! I'm sorry" he said. I saw that he had a Barça jersey and when I looked up, i recognized him. It was Gerard's teammate Neymar. I never saw him by his face. Always from far away or back. His eyes, those hazel green eyes...I got lost in them,
"No, I'm sorry" I said and nodded one time and he gave me a quick and small smile.
"Hello, you are I think Gerard's sister?!" He broke the short silence between us. Oh god he had so gorgeous eyes.
"Uhm, yeah. I'm Ana Piqué." I said and we shook hands with him.
"I'm Neymar, I think you know" he said with a quiet chuckle.
"Yes, I know. I've heard your name a couple of times." He didn't say anyrpthing, just looked at me and gave me a smile.
"Uhm, I need to go. It was nice to meet you"I said.
"Nice to meet you too, hope I'll see you later" he said and the smile turned to a smirk on his lips. I raised an eyebrow and smiled confusingly.
"Bye" I said and turned around to go. I turned my head back to Neymar to see if he was still there or not while I kept going and saw him wave hand to me in a really cute way.