9 - He's something totally different

Not just a brother, but also the first human I fought with, the first human that held me up, and the first human that will love me like he saw me the first time. When I just got born. And the human that is by my side, what else happens. He's my hero. Not just my brother...

Ana's POV
NEYMAR!!
"Neymar!!" I said loudly and hugged him by his neck.

"Hi Anno" he chuckled and warped his arms around my waist. We became really close with him these past weeks.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I let go of him.

"Rafa is coming today as well. And, did you like my surprise?"

"Yeah I loved it! Thank you!" I said as I hugged him one more time.

Suddenly his phone rang and I let go of him.

After his phone call was over, he came to me.

"Rafa's plane is canceled, so you want me to drive you?" He asked.

"Uhm, actually I'm waiting for-" my phone did an 'TING!' voice which said I got a message. It was from my dad.

Dad😐:We're in the hotel still, it's going to take a while because of your mother..

Me; Its ok, I'm on my way❤️

I wrote back and locked my phone.

"You're waiting for..?" Neymar said as I looked up at his gorgeous hazel green eyes.

"No one!"

"Ok, then let's go." He grabbed one if my suitcase and we made our way out of the airport to his car.

As we sat inside after passing thousand of paparazzis, Neymar didn't start the car so I looked at him after doing my seatbelt.

"How do you know which hotel they're staying at?" I asked.

"You know this is the country I come from and half of my football career have been in this place. Around those places."

"Yeah, right. Who am I asking such a stupid question." I said and we talked until Neymar stopped his car in front of a tall building.

"Thank you, Mars."

"You're welcome, banana."

Neymar also got out of the car as he opened and helped with my suitcases until the elevator.

"I'll see you later, I guess." I said as the elevator stopped.

"Bye" he said and I got inside the elevator.

I called my mom and she immediately answered.
(M=Marie/ A=Ana)

M= Hola sweety
A=Hola mom, which number are you staying at?
M= 9th floor. 87, we booked you an own small room. Number 89 and 88 is Geri's. Just come to ours.
A= ok gracias Madre,

I hung up and searched for number 87. When I knocked at the door, I heard my dads voice and he opened the door.

"Oii my sweet girl is here!" He said as he hugged me.

"Hi dad, where's Madre? She said she'll give me the keys."