4 - Pouring feelings

You, something that is the best thing that happened to me and probably something never can forget in this horible world...

Ana's POV
"So you got hurt!?"Neymar asked me.
"Yeah, pretty much"
"I feel bad for you"
"Don't. It's his fault . And it's not worth to feel bad because of him. And, do you know what?! He never said I love you to me. Never!" I said staring at the wall. I couldn't control my tears so I didn't look at Neymar.
"Are you kidding me? Like, NEVER!"
"Yes. I never liked him, he's also really harsh. I didn't liked him as a footballer and as a friend." I said and there was a short silence.
"Hey, look at me-" he said and turned my head toward hid face.
"You're crying!? Don't cry! It's in the past, forget about things in the past." Neymar did as he let go of filling the glasses and dried my tears. Then wrapped his arms around me.
"It's not easy, did you ever had a boyfriend who ruined your life and the chance to live your childhood dream?!"
"No, I didn't have. I'm not gay." He said and we both chuckled.
"Oh, yeah right. Sorry."
"It's okay." He said and let go of me. Suddenly, he smiled at me.

 Suddenly, he smiled at me

"What?" I said.
"Nothing"
"Do I have something on my face, except for tears?" I laughed.
"Yes"
"What? Where?"
"You have beauty" I looked at him and he smiled wider. I blushed and looked to the ground.
"Ok, uhm we should get going. They're waiting" I said and stood up. But Neymar held my forearm and spoke before I grabbed the tray.
"No, they can wait."
"No, let go of me or else the drinks are gonna fall and break in pieces"
"If you sit then I'll let go. They can wait little bit more. And they think that we are preparing somethings to eat"
"What are we doing!?"
"I" he corrected.
"Oh my god." I rolled my eyes and he smiled to me after I sat down.
"I'm going" I said and stood up with the tray.
"Where? We were talking"
"We can also talk inside"
"It's not gonna be as comfortable as now. You have your brother there and the girls. I just can't talk confident there. Can you?" I didn't answer b'cos I didn't know what to say. He was actually right.
"Y-yeah. I can, they're not other people. They're like my brothers and sisters."
"Mine too but...you understood what I meant." We both looked at each other in a while and then we heard Marc yell from inside.
"Come oon!!"

"Ok, now we really need to go" I said and took the tray.
"Wait, it's too heavy" he said as he took the tray from me and put it on the table. Then he took another tray and placed some of the drinks there, put something to eat. It was 8 glasses. One for each person. Neymar had 6 glasses and I had 2 and the foods. Chips, chocolate and snacks like that.
We made our ways to the living room and placed the trays on the table in the middle.
"Did you JUST prepare these in a so long time!?" Marc said, being usual hungry Marc Bartra.
"Marc!" Melissa warned.
"Yes, so?" Neymar sat in his spot.
"Ok so never mind, we're gonna continue with truth or dare." Gerard said.
"Ok" Leo said. "I start, Anto. Truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Ok. Uhm, did you...who is you favorite player in Barça?"
"What kind of question is this!?" Anto said laughing.
"Answer" Leo said.
"Ok. Uhm probably Le-"
"Except for Leo" Gerard smirked.
"Uhm then Iniesta" Anto said and we laughed.
"Ok, Geri. Who would you choose as a best friend? Arbeloa or Cristiano?"
"Cristiano" Gerard answered and we all laughed.
"Why him?"Anto said.
"I prefer being friends with a dolphin instead of a cone" we all laughed our asses off!
"Marc! Truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"What color is your underwear"
"What the heck?!"
"You need to tell" I laughed.
"Marc! Come on!" Melissa said.
"Blue" he said nervously.
"Omg! Marc!" I said and we all laughed. Marc turned to Neymar.
"Neymar!" Marc said "truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Do you love Ana?"
"What the hell!" Gerard said.
"This hell, shut up Geri and answer Ney!" Marc said.
Neymar first looked at Ana and then Gerard.
"Why does my truth or dares always needs to be about her!?" Neymar said.
"Yeah, why me but not someone else."
"Answer." Leo said knowing that Neymar won't answer this question.
"Geri, you can't talk. It's breaking the rules in the game" Shakira said and my brother started laughing.
"Ok"
"Answer Ney! Do you like Ana?"
Anto said.
Neymar looked at me with soft eyes and a small innocent smile.
"Uhm, as a friend, ye-"
"You also know that NOT as a friend" Melissa said and no one talked in a while.
"As what?" Neymar said.
"Love" Marc and Anto said at the same time.
"Maybe" Neymar answered.
"Si or no!?" Shak said.
"Si." Neymar said and I stood there in silence and looked at Neymar, then he turned to me and looked deep into my eyes and smiled.
"I'll be back, I'm gonna go to the toilet" Gerard cleared his throat and stood up.
I swallowed and looked to Neymar, he looked back at me and nodded slowly.
"Gerardo wait" I said and stood up as well and headed out of the living room with my brother.
"What's going on between you two!?" Gerard stopped and quickly turned around to face me.
"Nothing"
"Mhm... I thought so"
"Geri, nothing. Don't you trust me?"
"Should I trust you or my own eyes! You were like smiling to him while looking INTO his eyes! And the kiss outside-"
"Didn't YOU ever smile to some wags from the team?! You did right!?"
"I did but knowing that they have a husband or boyfriend. And we both are married. But you and Ney, you're both single and young."
"So? He is a nice guy and a good friend"
"Shut up! I said don't date my teammates-"
"I'm old enough to have my own decisions!" I said little bit loud and no one of us talked for a while.
"I know you are but you are still my little baby sister. I don't want to see you hurt again. It's all to you. And you know that you didn't live easy things in the past"
"I know but, it's in the past. I don't want to remember it all again. I want to have a completely new life after that. And Like Shak said. 2 years. I can't continue like this, single in rest of my life. Okay, Im not addicted to someone, or I can live without someone supporting me. And I don't even know if he likes me in that way. And I don't either!" I said and Gerard smirked with soft eyes.
"He does. He really does. He just doesn't dare to show it in front of me, and you. He's not that brave. Didn't you hear his answer!?"
"Yeah, I did." Then I looked to the ground and Gerard pulled me to a hug.
"A-are you really gonna go to the toilet?!" I said changing the subject and pulled apart.
"Yes, if you let" he said also laughing.
My older brother walked away and just when I was going to go inside the living room I heard their conversation and stood there for a moment to listens to them. I know it's wrong but still,
I wanted to really know that does Brazilian star Neymar loves me in that way.
"Did you ever saw her before?" I heard Anto's voice.
"A couple of times in pictures or sometimes when she came to watch Geri in the practices. But not so close. And I dont love her in that way! Don't y-you understand!" Neymar's voice echoed in the living room "ok, she's really beautiful and pretty. B-but, I-"
"Ney, we know it. That you even have a crush on her. Is it right?" Leo said. 
"Yeah." Neymar answered and I just stood there in silence.