Chapter 1

Ciel's P.O.V 

People say we are put on this earth for a reason, but what if there are some that don't have a reason.   

Sigh

I looked at my laptop wondering the same thing. My life is ok I guess but I feel like it would be better if I wasn't here on this Earth. I looked at my clock saying it's 10:00.

"Well time for bed".   

I close my laptop and got ready for bed and hoped tomorrow would be a better day.

(Time skip to the next morning)   

"CIEL GET UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL"!!!!

I heard my mom yelling at me,making me sadly get up for bed.

"OK MOM"!!!!

I started to get ready for school by doing my hair, bushing my teeth, and putting on a black t'shirt with a batman logo on it and some black pants, but before i went downstairs foe breakfast I looked in the mirror checking if my hair is covering my wired purple eye, that i was born with,  and went to start the day.

"Morning mom" "Morning Ciel you ready to go to school" "Yep"  "Good, alos your dad is outside in the car so hurry" "Yes ma am".

I  grad a cookie and grad my backpack and into the car to school.

"Morning dad" "Morning Ciel you ready to go" " Yep" "Ok let's go".

Man I feel sorry for my mom and dad for having to take care of me. I'm such a burden to them, I wish they didn't have me, i'm just a useless child.

I let my mind wonder the hole car ride to school, hoping something happens.  

(Time skip to the high school)

"Bey dad" "Bey Ciel have a good day". 

I waved to my dad and walked to the high school.

"Hey Ciel"!!

I saw my two close friends Alois and Jess.

"Hi Alois" "Hey ciel how have you been" "Ok I guess" "Hello my child" "Hi Jess it good to see you"  "Yes it is, but how have you been really my child" "I still think i'm useless" "Oh Ciel" "I'm ok Alois really, but we should be going" "Ok". 

Alois and Jess are the only people who now about my depression not even my mom and dad know, but they did i guess i just trust them better. Alois is like my brother, with bright blonde hair, ice color eyes, and his butty shorts. And Jess is like my goat mom (haha #undertale) with her curly brown hair, browned colored eyes, and her purple and white colored dress. there the closest friends i got.

"So Ciel what class do you have first again" "Oh um I got art class Alois" "Cool we got the same class" "You two are lucky I got history"  "But I thought you liked history Jess" "Oh I do my child, but it wont be the same without you my child, anyway I should go bye Alois and have a good day my child" "Bey" "Later Jess, will lets go Ciel" "OK".          

And off we went to started the owe school day.

(Time skip to the class room)

Alois and I made it to owe class and sat in owe sits.

"Hey Ciel I heard there are going to be two know teens in school and there in owe class" "Cool, wait how do you know this Alois" "I have my ways" "You're a weirdo" "And you love it" "What ever".   

I started drawing in my sketchbook while listening to Alois talking about his little bruther and how cute he is. This continues until we hear the bell ring to started the day.

"Ok class we have to new student so please show then a good time here".   

I looked up to see two all male teens, both of then have black hair but one have red colored eyes and the other one had gold colored eyes, and they were so tell too.

"Hello I'm Claude" "Hi I'm Sebastian, I hope we can all get along"  

They both smiled which my all the girls faint hell even Alois fainted. Really I mean there hot but not hot.

"Ok you go take a sit and class well began" "Ok" "Yes ma am".

Claude and Sebastian toke the last sets left in the class, be hind Alois and I. This is going to be a loge day.

And that when everything changed.

"Hi my names Sebastian what's your name" "Um its Ciel" "Ciel, what a beautiful name~"  

(So I'll try to post every Friday) 

Like

Comintern