♡Oxania☆

Name: Oxania

Trolltag/Pesterchum Handle: ShimmeringSeasnake

Gender: Female

Age: 8 sweeps

Species: Troll (sea dweller)

Quirk(for trolls): $he uses "$" for capital "S" and "€" for capital "C" when she feels like it. $he will also use emoticons when she feels like it... :\ $hes also veeeery sarcastic.... ((i can't explain that so examples: Veeeery(4), riiiiight(5), yeeeeah(4), suuuure (4), ooh (2), wooow (3)))

Blood Color(For Trolls): coral

Lusus(For Trolls): Angler fish

Ancestor's Name(for trolls): Baroness

Strife Specibus: Spear Kind

Fetch Modus: Minigame Modus ((it picks one out of three games, "Echo-location", "Pin the Tail On The Item", or "Top It ,It Being The Code". She hates it, but it was either this, or Locker Modus....))

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: kind of lazy and mopey, but you can easily get her into conversations. If you become good friends with her, she may show you her collections of random trinkets and stuff from the sea floor. She loves a good story. She and Fabian can talk for hours about nothing in particular. She is a day dreamer and an introvert. She secretly judges people sometimes. She doesn't see much of Reipon, even though they are both sea dwellers.

Fears: being unable to breath, getting a ripped fin, storms, the idea of piercings, hurting her gils or just anything bad happen to her gills and fins.

Dislikes: she doesn't like anyone leaving trash around, the bottom feeders that pester her when she sleeps, cold, sleeping on the beach, being pestered when she sleeps at all. She "isn't very fond of" Shokor.

Likes: ANY SHINY THINGS, she has a huge collection of random items she found on the beach, Fabian~, small lights/anything glowing, her naps :),

Biography: She was quite lonely the her first sweep, although her lusus used most of that time to teach her how to survive. She was always a quick learner, yet never seemed to get reading. She lives in a very fertile place with plenty of food and shelter. When she went to the shore she would pace around for hours trying to find small pieces of jewelry or metal or beads. There was always plenty of new items. They would wash up overnight. She rarely found anything underwater because there was a thick bed of plantlife that she could not see through. On the walls of a small temple, by her hive, there was a long story about treasure and a ship from another planet. She never could read well, so she forgot about it after a while. She always wore her favorite necklace. It was the shiniest one she had seen, though she could tell it was the oldest. When she was about four sweeps old, a younger troll by the name of Fabian took a walk on the beach. She tackled him and scared the wits out of the poor boy. ((I might write deeper into how they met.)) Not long after they became moirails. She has still been lazy and mopey, but not as much. She doesn't really care about other people besides her close friends. She kind of does whatever people need her to do.

~SBURB/SGRUB INFO~
Dream Moon: Prospit

Medium Planet: Land Of Peace And Sand

God Tier: Maid of Mind

Consorts: Dragons

Description of Abilities: Maids create, fix, and maintain their aspect. Mind is all about logic, decisions, and planning. So the Maid of Mind would preserve people's minds and outer selves, and create decisions and plans.
The Maid of Mind would start off as more of a passive player, tending to rely on others for plans and guidance. They would deeply respect intelligence from other people, and tend to be very honest and caring.
As they progressed, the Maid of Mind would begin to learn to take charge and stand on their own. They would continue to stay mostly in the background, and make plans from there, but they would now be able to make logically sound plans. At this point, there is a distinct chance that the Maid of Mind would go too far in their defense of mind, and become almost robotic in their logical uncaring towards lives and emotions, inverting to a Bard of Heart. However, if they choose to protect and preserve their team with their powers instead, they could get through this stage as a healthy player.
A god tiered Maid of Mind would be a brilliant tactician and teacher. They would be able to create incredibly complex plans and almost always successful plans for themselves and their team. They could also create personas for themselves or others to slip into, making impressive disguises. However, if they inverted, the Maid of Mind could easily become a skilled trickster and tactician, masterfully preserving the state of mind of others, making stagnant emotionally. In short, the Maid of Mind could either be a backstage tactician or onstage trickster, and coudl either save or destroy a session.
((Honestly, I am not very happy with this...this was the closest I could fine to her personality...))

Entry Item: sea shell

Denizen: Typhus

~POST/PRE SCRATCH UNIVERSE~
Dancestor's Name(for trolls): Rolina Oberon

~PHYSICAL INFO~
Height: 5' 3

Weight: 134

Hair Color: Almost dark, dark blue.

Hair Style: she has very, very short hair that ends right under her fins. The part is set to one side of fhe head. It still hangs freely and swishes around when she swims. She sometimes decorates it with random plants or trinkets.

Eye Color: dark pink.

Distinguishing Features:
She has freckles and patterns of dots all over her face and body. They are mostly in single lines. They light up when she swims into dark water or just whenever it is dark. She also can't seem to hear very well. She really does like stories, but instead of reading, she likes to be read to. She has fins on her arms and legs, around her ears of course, and one on her back (her shirt has an open back) She has a slightly rounded face and big, dulling-ish eyes. Fabian says they are beautiful. She keeps her crown hidden in her hive... Her two front teeth are longer than the rest, and the tips poke out from under her lips.

Symbol: bass clef

Horns(for trolls): one curves inward and the other curves inward with a barb like tip. They are both thick. Quite short though...

Matesprit: no one
Auspistice: no one
Moirail: Fabian Orlino <>
Kismesis: no one

((The first part of this song would probably be her theme, before they start singing: https://soundcloud.com/david-wirsig/black-eyes-ep-version , This would also be one of her happier themes: https://soundcloud.com/debora-cvalcante/coraline-soundtrack-song ))