♡Leuana★

Name: Leuana Ottren

Trolltag/Pesterchum Handle: vaingloriousEris

Gender: Female

Age: 7 sweeps

Species: troll

Quirk(for trolls): "she combines "th" into þ so þis is how she uses it, alþough it is very confusing, especially to people who don't know what it means."
"Þis is because of her moirails sign."
"though it is fine when she talks normally."
"she doesn't capitalize þe first letters of her sentences accept "þ" ((Þþ)), and uses quotation marks to start and stop þe sentences or þoughts."

Blood Color(For Trolls): Turquoise

Lusus(For Trolls): A Stag

Ancestor's Name(for trolls): the lutenant

Strife Specibus: broken vase Specibus

Fetch Modus: lassoModus

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: She hordes anything. ANY-THING. She boasts about her collections and exaggerates it even thought it is already huge. She likes drawing, building models, sewing, and collecting lots of stuff. She is interested in lots of things!!! LOTS!!! LOTS OF THINGS!!! LIKE....LIKE ACTUAL LOTS LIKE PARKING LOTS BUT PROBABLY SMALLER THAN THAT. and multiple things too.

Fears: She doesn't want to be weak, or be thought of as weak. She is afraid of being seen as mean or a bad person.

Dislikes: lots of stuff like carpet and clarinet music and critters and I guess Fabian but not really. He's pretty cool it's just Morain doesn't like him.

Likes: LOTS OF STUFF LIKE BRAGGING AND  ART AND TOYS AND BOOKS AND PRETTY THINGS AND STORIES AND SHINY THINGS AND OXANIA AND.........u-umm........ahem.........AND FREE SHELVES AND MY MOIRAIL AND A WHOOOOOLE BUNCH AND ART SUPPLIES AND STICKS AND ♡BEADS♡ AND DIFFRENT LENGTHS OF STRING AND LOTS OF OTHER STUFF THAT IS INTERESTING OR PRETTY OR BOTH

Biography: she had always been stealing small things like "abandoned" coins or bracelets. She never thought of it as stealing, anyways, so she didn't know that it was wrong. Her lusus would constantly search her respit block for things reported missing.

~SBURB/SGRUB INFO~
Dream Moon: Derse

Medium Planet: Land Of Plains And Frogs

God Tier: Thief of Space

Consorts: chameleons

Description of Abilities:
Thief of Space: One who Steals with Space or Steals Space

Thieves have good intentions, and might be egocentric. They have natural confidence with their Aspect, but hide insecurities and hate being seen as weak. Their challenge is to learn to let others have their Aspect as well

Thieves of Space have a natural knack for artwork and fashion, either the creation of or critique of. Though they have a tendency to claim their mistakes are also art or on purpose if criticized. They might have a bad tendency to trace or copy artwork of another and claim to be the originator of the idea. They might also be a kleptomaniac in general, stealing the objects, trinkets and knick knacks of others. They might also do it in a very “parlor trick” kind of way, like deceiving magicians, using misdirection precisely and random hand movements moving the props of their act, like cups or cards.

They tend to take up a lot of Space for themselves or their things as a result, even cluttering up their friend’s places with their things ‘Hey could you hold onto this for me for a bit? Great thanks!’ “Pretentious Artist” describes these kinds of people kind of well. People tend to put up with them though because of their tendency to act impatient with others when they don’t get their way and the way they can steal the impatience from others. They might always randomly change their story or reasons to gain sympathy from others, and this works because how precisely they do it.

All of this works too because of their natural inner intuition for how things work. They’re likely to have a variety of interests and an even bigger variety of things they own. Even if it’s something they saw someone else had an interest in, and basically took over their interest, became a bigger and more intense fan, leaving the original person disheartened and less of one. Their challenge is to take Space only for what they truly need or use it more efficiently so they won’t leave others struggling under that burden.

Entry Item: A plate

Denizen: Echidna

~POST/PRE SCRATCH UNIVERSE~
Dancestor's Name(for trolls): Enrita Ottren

~PHYSICAL INFO~
Height: 5"1

Weight: 112

Hair Color: dark dark dark greean blue black lol

Hair Style: she has super duper long hair to below her butt and it is poofy and thick and the part is waaaay to the side of her head and her hair poofs up and since it is different lengths it curls up and sticks out down at the ends

Eye Color: dull turquoise

Distinguishing Features: she decorates her horns.

Symbol: §

Horns(for trolls): five pronged, medium size, like small stag antlers. She decorates them with beads, beads on strings, or bands.

~QUADRANTS~
Matesprit: OXANIA!!!! ((you wish. Thats not true, she just has a crush. --_--))

Moirail: Reipon and her are still moirails, but they are drifting apart

Kismesis: Deamos. It isn't that serious

Auspistice: none