Chapter 24

Aaron's PoV

When we kill the annoying bandit we look around for Emily Levin and the other bandit. 

"Dang it! Where'd that other stupid bandit go."

"And where's Emily and Levin?"

"Why in the name of Irene!"

"That's the second time!"

"Let's go get some armor we don't know if those were the only two."

I run to Emily's house and grab some armor and wait for Aphmau by the gate. When she shows up she's in diamond armor with two swords and hands me Emily's scythe. 

"Now let's go they can't be too far ahead if it's one person pulling two people."

 We run through the gates (New and Old) looking for any sort of thing that could be hidding a bandit camp or something.

Levin's PoV

The bandit drags us in the cave and two more people I guess are bandits search for anything that could help us escape. They take a dagger off Emily and nothing from me. One bandit takes me down one tunnel and Emily down another. 

"Let me go!" I hear Emily scream.

Emily's PoV

A bandits drags me down one of the tunnels as I still try kicking him and getting to Levin. 

"Let me go!" I scream squirming.

At the end of a tunnel he pushes me to the ground and ties my wrist between stones in the wall. 

"And to keep you quiet." He says walking over to a chest taking out a white cloth. 

I pull at the stones and call to see if Levin can hear me or something. 

"Levin!!!"

 It's a few seconds before he responds with "Emily!" 

The bandit takes the cloth and gags me with it.

 "Now you'll be quiet."

 "Emily!" Levin calls out again.

Levin's PoV

The bandit drags me down a tunnel and at the end shoves me into a little cell.
"Levin!!!"

"Emily!"

She doesn't respond so I call her name again. "Be quiet brat." The guard growls.

"Emily!"

Aphmau's PoV

"Hey Aaron check this out." I say looking at a large cave with torches in it.

"Maybe this is where they are. I mean it's the only place we've seen so far." 

Carefully we sneak in with our swords ready. As we make it farther Aaron pulls me back seeing the horde of bandits.

 "This is the place." Aaron whispers

"Look at all the tunnels. Do you think they're down one of them?" I ask looking at them.

"If you don't see them here than probably."

"Let's split up and try to avoid bandits. It would a pain to be running from bandits while looking for Levin and Emily."

"Take every other tunnel. I'll go first you get second. And I hope you get the idea."

"No stick together what if the tunnels branch off." 

"Do branch by branch leave a marking by each path by each one you go." Aaron says running to the first tunnel in the shadows.

'Don't worry you two we're coming.' I run to my tunnel and hurry down to the first branch. "Levin. Emily." I call out kind of quietly. Nothing! Still I wait for a second before taking down the right path.

Aaron's PoV

Running down the first tunnel it's just a straight path. With that I turn back and run back to the third tunnel. Aph runs behind me and I pull her into the third tunnel. "Aaron!" Aphmau whispers in shock. "My Irene you scared me. What's up." 

"I think we should do your idea." 

"Okay ."

We run down the tunnel together and split at the fork. "Levin." I say looking at the tunnel. "Aaron!" Levin calls.  A bandit charges towards me and he swings his sword at me. When he goes for another swing I hit his sword with enough force to knock it out of his hands and step on his chest. "Where are the keys to the cell?!" I growl. The bandit takes the keys off his belt and drop them on the ground. After I pick it up I grab him by the collar and unlock the cell letting Levin out and throwing the bandit in and locking it. "Now you be quiet. Come on Levin let's go find Aphmau." Together we run to the fork and wait for Aph. Soon enough she runs into us and hugs Levin.

 "Have you seen Emily?" I ask Levin.

 "No but I could hear her. She can't be far." 

"Let's check the next tunnel and split between branches."

We hurry to the next tunnel and Aph hands Levin a sword. Hurrying down the tunnel we hit three branches. "I'll take left, Levin take middle, and Aph take right." 

Emily's PoV

"Emily." Levin calls out in a whisper. I try to call out his name to tell i'm here but it comes out muffled. 

"Quiet." 

The guard walks down the hall towards where I guess Levin would be. Multiple times I take rough tugs at the ropes trying to get out to help Levin. 

"Emily?" Levin calls again. 

"Hmph!" I try to respond.

 A few seconds pass and I hear feet running down the stones and I look up hopeful. 

"Calm down brat it's only me." Aaron and Levin come after the bandit not far behind. 

Aaron's PoV
Levin and I chase after the bandit with not much distance between us. 

"Stop!" He points his sword at Emily. 

"Come any closer and she get's hurt." Emily looks at us and pulls towards us.

 The bandit cuts her gag and she spits it out. 

"Aaron!"

 "Now as I move forward you step back."

 Slowly he moved forward and we stepped back. When we got to the split in the path Aph showed up from her path and stopped. She crept up behind him and kills him. 

"Did you guys find Emily?" 

"Ya follow us" I say running down the path.

 Emily smiles at us and I hug her. 

"Let's get out of here." Levin  says cutting the ropes.

 "Thanks." Em says as I hand her her scythe. She rubs her wrist before saying "Let's sneak out of here." Everyone follows me the same way we came in and hurry back to the gates.

 "Oh my Irene eventful night. Also Levin uhh. Never mind." Emily says walking home.

 "Em what were you going to tell Levin?" I ask.

 "I wanted to see if- Never mind. Just ignore me for now." 

"No. Just tell me please." 

"I said ignore me. It's something for me to know and Levin if I want him to."

"Ok. Are you sure."

"Aaron!"

"Fine."

Long chapter maybe even my longest. Took all day but it wasn't one continuous project. Next chapter something will happen ;D Take a guess at what it is. Also I just remembered someone gave me a challenge for 1,000 words BAM DONE!!

-Kitty Nya~