Chapter 19

So I'm having another time skip to Emmalyn and Kenmurs wedding

Levin's PoV

Aphmau, Emily, and I were working on setting up the wedding. Aphmau walked over and asked. "So when are you thinking of getting married."

 My jaw dropped. "W-WHAT!? M-MOM!!"

 Emily looked at me my mom looked at her and I looked at Aphmau shaking my head no. 

"What am I missing here?" Emily asks.

 "Nothing." I say very quickly.

 "I was just kidding." Aphmau laughs. 

"Heh... You almost gave me a heart attack there... I-I'm not planning on marriage anytime soon."

"I don't even have a girlfriend yet."

"Yet? Wait is there someone? Maybe?"

"No! I honestly don't have time for that kind of thing."

"Not even for one person." Aphmau says looking at Emily.

"I've heard parts of what you guys said so what's the full thing!?" Emily says dropping her stuff and walking over to us.

"N-N-NOTHING NOTHING!!" I scream flustered.

"Aph will you tell me?"

"Well... I asked Levin if he ha-" Before Aphmau finishes I put my hand over her mouth. 

"NOPE!! EMILY LET'S SEE HOW CADENZA'S DOING!"

 "Okay. Race ya!" Emily says running ahead. 

Before running after her I look at Aphmau before saying "This never happened."

 She smirks but I run after Emily not seeing it. When I got there Emily was sitting by the door. 

"Slowpoke." She said knocking on the door.

 From behind the sound of a sewing machine we hear a quiet 'Come in."

 We walked down stairs and saw Cadenza with a large smile on her face as she held up a dress saying "Done!" 

She looks at us and says, "Have you come here to check on your clothes." 

"Yup." 

"Well here you guys go." Cadenza says handing me a navy blue suit and shows me to a changing room.

Emily's PoV

Cadenza gives Levin his suit and shows him to a changing room before giving me a dress. "When you get in there give me you sweatshirt i'll hold it." I walk into the room and take off my sweatshirt and throw it over to Cadenza. When I put on the dress it's a small blue dress. After I put it on I look on the ground and say "Shoot! Hey Cadenza want to give me the small blue cloak in one of the pockets?" 

"Nope you have to come out and get it."

"Please Cadenza. Or Levin."

"Nope." They say in unison.

"Levin do you want to almost die again. Or die for real." I threaten.

I hear someone come in and hear Aphmau's voice. "Hey Cadenza how's my dress going?" Aphmau goes to open the room i'm in and I hold the curtain shut. "Hey. Aph will you make them get me my cloak or sweatshirt?" Aphmau throws the cloak over and I catch it putting it on and walking out of the little room. "Thanks." 

"Aww... Aph haven't you wanted to see Emily's face??" 

"She'll show us when she wants."

"Ya and Cadenza the dress is nice." 

Aphmau goes to the changing room and comes out in a lilac dress with a little belt.

"Any adjustments you guys want?" Cadenza asks

"Nothing I like it." Aphmau responds

"Mines comfy." Levin says

"It's comfy but can mine get a hood if you have time." I request.

"I knew you would ask that," Cadenza says but continues "Change out of your clothes and I'll give them to you tomorrow." We change and walk out and towards our houses.

 "Night." We say before parting ways. When I get to my house I put on my armor and walk towards Levin's house. I have the first two hours in this area. 

-Time Skip-

When I woke up in the morning I head towards Cadenza's house to pick up my dress with my cloak in my pocket.

Real long chapter for you guys!!

-Kitty Nya ~