Chapter 23

The video has nothing to do with the chapter it's just cool

Emily's PoV

Aaron and I chase after Aphmau and Levin towards the gate. The two run onto the wall and jump down still running.

 "Stay here to open the gate when I get back with those two." I say to Aaron.

 As I run after them I pull my scythe from under my dress. 

"Levin Aphmau where are you guys? I won't hurt you guys!" 

'Yet' I think to myself. 

"Where are you guys?" 

While running I bump into one of them knocking us both to the ground. 

"AHH!" Levin screams.

 "Calm down I'm not gonna kill you. Let's go to back to the walls there mig-"

 There's a rustle in the bushes and our heads all shoot towards the area it came from. 

"Do you guys have some sort of weapon?" 

"No." They both say. 

"I have my scythe but still let's run." 

We turn to the walls and start running and I turn back to see two bandits running after us.

 "Two bandits behind us hurry. AARON! The gates!" 

When we run into the gate we look back and see the bandits close by. 

"Aaron!"

 They swing their swords at us and I block but they send my scythe flying. 

"Now this isn't fair is it?"

 They lunge at us trying  to grab us. One of them grab Levin and I tackle him. He throws me off but I get back up and try again while Aph does the same. The other bandit prys me off his friend keeping a tight grip on me. 

"Let me go!"

 The gate finally opens enough to get in and Aaron runs through pulling out his sword. Aphmau picks up my scythe and starts attacking the bandits with Aaron. The one holding Levin hands him to the other one holding me and starts attacking Aphmau and Aaron. Then the one holding us runs off with us. We end up not far from the old walls in a large cave with lots of tunnels.

That's it for this chapter. But wow Emily and Levin got kidnapped again. But what will happen this time.

-Kitty Nya~