Chapter 3

Emily's POV

I wake up and Aaron's still asleep. Slowly I drag myself out of bed, and start making us breakfast so we can chat about where he was for fifteen years.
"Hng..." Aaron groaned,

  "Morning sleepy. I'm making bacon and pancakes." 

"Cool!" Aaron pauses, "Wait shouldn't you be on guard duty?" 

"Dante hasn't come by yet ,and he let's me know when he's done. We have time to eat." 

"Cool." I walk over and take the bacon off the pan and bring it to the table. 

"Dig in."

-Time skip brought to you by Bacon-

"Yum.Nice cooking, Em."

"Thanks." I hear a knock at the window that I presume is Dante. "Come in." 

"Ok." Dante climbs through the window while I go get my armour.

  "Be right back." 

"Cool bacon!"

  "Help yourself." I put on my armour, and grab my scythe sticking it to my back walking out.

Dante's POV

I follow the gate to Emily's house and knock on the window. "Come in."  

"Ok." I climb through the window to see Emily walk into her room, and Aaron cleaning dishes. "Be right back."

"Cool bacon!" 

"Help yourself."  I grab two small pieces of bacon, and pop them in my mouth. 

"Hot!" Emily walks out in her dark blue armour with her scythe on her back.

 "I'll be on the wall all day if anyone's looking for me." She hops out the window onto the wall.

Chapter will end here. For any people seeing this tell me if you think I should do side stories or something.  Bai -Kitty