36: Loving You Was A Mistake

Hey!!
What's up? Missed me? ... no? Chal jhoothi!! 😝

No I didn't forget this book. LOL.. I have just been busy with assignments, exam preparation, guests, festivals and fever for the past two weeks or so.

Hope you guys enjoy this one since its INTENSE :)
(at least I think It is /.\)

Please Don't forget to vote and comment because this chapter is LOOOOOONG and it would be pretty sad if you guys didn't leave me at least 8 comments each.

COME ON!! Its not that hard to comment 8 little reactions or thoughts on a 6k word long chapter :(

Happy Reading !!

ROOP'S POV

If there was anything so unbearable in this world, it had to be standing a few feet away from the one whom you loved and yet not being able to talk to them. Some people communicate through eyes, through silence— feeling a deep connection between each other but, we... we couldn't even carry out a vague verbal conversation.

"Ma'am let's go?" Tara snapped me out of my despair and pointed at one of the corridors, "changing rooms are there."

"Uhh, you go and check on the models, I'll be there in a bit," I smiled at her and she nodded before walking away. I sucked in a deep breath as I looked ahead of me, where Waqas was setting up the equipment with Jay, and chose to greet them.

As casually as possible...

"Hi," I smiled at Jay and he greeted me back. Just then Amna, came and stood beside me. She acknowledged  me with a soft smile and turned to Jay, "props are here, you want to have a look."

"Yeah, one second," Jay dropped the wires on the floor and walked away with her, leaving me alone here... with Waqas... And a few others who were too busy doing their own work. 

"Changing room is down the corridor, next to the fuse box, on your right," Waqas mumbled shortly after, without looking at me. I raised an eyebrow to myself, questioning his attitude.

Hi bhi nahi bola? Khadoos insaan.

"Hi.. ab khush?" he asked suddenly, as if reading my mind, making me widen my eyes.

"Ji?" I found myself asking him. He snickered, shaking his head, "perhaps you should tape your mouth while you think."

"Perhaps you should turn off caller ID while calling people," I fired back, scowling at him. He frowned as he looked up at me. "Excuse me?"

"N-nothing," I shook my head, cussing myself. What if it wasn't his number?

But it looked so familiar!

"Changing room is that way, you should get your models ready as we only have today," Waqas suggested, shortly, and walked away, leaving me alone. I rolled my eyes, watching his back, and shook my head. Kuch nahi ho sakta inka!

Once a khadoos, always a khadooos!

WAQAS' POV