20: Houston

Lol, I didn't have a better chapter name XD /.\

WAQAS' POV

**H O U S T O N**

"Seriously Waqas, I was so excited you guys were coming, sara mood off Kar diya," Nosh said as she passed me a glass of orange juice and sat beside me.

"If I was alone then it was a different thing, Nosh," I sighed, "ab apni biwi Ko Le Kar yahan thori pada rahunga."

"Seedha seedha Bolo privacy chahiye," She smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. "Aisa Kuch Nahi hai. We had enough back in India."

"Really? Toh Kuch Hua?" Leaning closer, she asked me and I rolled my eyes again. "Kuch Nahi hua."

"Leh," she made a face at me and moved away, "I swear Tere bacche mere baccho ke baccho Se bhi chote honge."

"Shakal achi na ho Toh baatien hi achi kar liya Kar," I retorted instantly, "Aur har kisi ki gardi bacchon pe aa Kar hi Kyun atakti hai?"

She smiled. "Because my baby brother—"

"Stop calling me that!" I scowled at her comment, "your baby brother is old enough to—"

"To be called a Buddha!" She said before me and I huffed.

"Old enough to take that as an insult," I corrected her.

"Aww really? Waqas gussa ho Gaya?" She mocked me and raised her hand to pull my cheek but I pushed it away.

"Eeh stay away! Tujhse bachne Ke liye Shehry ke birthday ke baad New York jaa raha hoon main!" I huffed, sliding away from her, and she laughed, shaking her head at me.

I sighed, and took off my blazer before keeping my legs on the glass coffee table, "on a serious note, I am planning on bringing mom and dad here. Bhai Aur bhabhi Ko kaam Ki wajah Se travel karna parta hai, yahan kam Se kam main Nahi toh Roop Aur tum Sab toh hoge na."

"Roop Kyun hogi?" She frowned at me, "she will go with you, no?"

"Nope," I shook my head, "Roop wants to start a fashion label. For that she needs a boutique at least and that won't happen if she keeps travelling with me."

"But it's time you two focus on your relationship, Waqas. She can always open a boutique later on," Nosh frowned at me and I sighed.

"Then even I can stay back and pursue my dreams later on in life," I shrugged, "she has every right to make her dreams come true! I don't want to hold her back just because she is my wife and she should stick with me."

"Yeah but-"

"Even you work, Nosh," I spoke, cutting her off, "I want to support Roop like Khurram bhai supported you. He moved to Houston so you could expand your business. I don't want her to seek my permission. I want her to just go out there and reach for stars."

"Okay okay fine," she chuckled, raising her hands in the air, "Don't start lecturing me now. I get it."

"Badi samajhdaar ho gayi hai," I teasingly commented and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Now go call Roop. Main khana laga rahi hoon," She got off the couch and so did I.

"No, don't bother," I stopped her, "I have to go and show her the house so we will eat something on our way."

"Sounds good to me," She shrugged, picking up the empty glasses, "But be home by dinner time."

ROOP's POV

"I have missed you so much bhai," I smiled, hugging my brother after a long time. It was a good thing that Nosh and my brother were neighbours as I didn't have to wait to meet him.