Their Story 7 *Marry Roop?*

~~~ROOP's POV~~~

"Roop!"

Asmaara: And you ditched me because?

Asmaara: actually you know what? I don't want to read your lame excuses.

I read the two texts from her which came while I was trying to type my reply. I just woke up and so typing was hard for me and she was angry because last night I left without informing anyone. I had told her that I would stick around and I didn't even tell her before leaving.

I sighed and kept my phone aside. There was no point explaining anything to her as I didn't want to grab anyone's attention. And what if she questions Waqas about it? He hates me enough already.

"Roop!"

"Roop!"

I heard bhabhi's voice again and I quickly got out of my bed. Looking at the time in my phone, I realised that I overslept; maybe because I hardly slept last night.

"Coming!" I yelled as I sprinted downstairs.

"Kahaan mar gayi tumhaari behen," I heard her groan as I slowly entered the kitchen.

"Stop it Bisma!" Tariq bhai sighed yet not so effectively.

"Lo aa gayeen maharani," bhabhi addressed me in the same way as she usually does.

"Bisma!" Bhai said again while I stood there, fiddling with my fingers.

"Why are you getting angry at me? Did I say anything wrong? I don't think so," she chuckled, smiling at me, "dekhein toh zara, first she spends my husband's money on such expensive outfits and then uses them as night suits. Kaheen ki rani nahi toh aur kya hai?"

I looked down at my clothes and sighed. I didn't end up changing last night.

"Haan toh mere paise hein aur meri behen hai- tum beech main kyu Bol rahi ho?" Bhai asked her, closing the newspaper.

"But bhabhi, Nosh bought me this because I-"

"Lo bhai, ab neighbours ke aage bheek maangni bhi shuru kar di?" She jeered, shaking her head while I just stared at her with my jaw dropped, "kya kaha usse? Ki hum tumhein kapre bhi nahi dila sakte?"

"Stop it Bisma, you are really testing my patience now," Bhai banged his fist on the table. Bhabhi scowled at me.

"Look at how your brother is talking to me only because of you," she commented before going back to her breakfast. I shook my head and sat down on the chair.

"Betho betho aur muft ki rotiyaan toro," bhabhi whispered, shaking her head and I just didn't feel like eating anymore.

"Roop, how was the function last night?" Bhai asked me, ignoring bhabhi ranting that kept going on in the background.

"It was nice," I told him, glad that he was trying to change the atmosphere. It was nice until Waqas showed up.

"I didn't even realise when you came home last night. Bata deti toh main pick kar leta," he said and I smiled, shaking my head. "I took a cab."