If only she could feel and act like that. A normal human being.

Myelin exhaled seeing her warm breath thinned from the cold weather.

Her eyes began to trace on the Damian's appearance. First to notice, was his dark messy hair. But it was more like an organized messy hair style.

Next was his emerald eyes that occasionally change to blue do to lighting. Not going to lie, they are breath taking and Myelin found them more than "windows to the soul."

They were to his heart.

Meanwhile the other side of the gazebo, Damian was also examining the human in from of him.

Instead of the usual long and straight black hair, her hair was styled in two knotted pigtails with a red pom beanie sitting on top of her head.

His eyes then fell straight into her melted chocolate eyes. Damian's heart faltered for a second before his gaze drifted to the last part of her face.

Her lips.

Before that thought could form in the twelve year olds head, snickers and light muffled laughs interrupted the two's examinations of each other.

Damian had an eyebrow raised as Myelin had hers knitted together in confusion as the children around their age blushed and wiggled their brows.

The girl tilted her head in farther confusion as boy wonder rolled his eyes at the kids foolishness, until his eyes caught the unaware object and the cause of the odd behavior.

Mistletoe.

The young choir snickers and giggles as Damian points to the mistletoe hanging above them. Myelin sees where the Wayne directs then turns her head to hide her heated cheeks.

"Ewww!" Shouted a boy, named Louis. "Now you have to kiss! Gross! Ow!" He rubs his shoulder where his sister punched him. "That hurt Anna!"

"You know the rules of mistletoe?" Questions Anna.

"The rules of mistletoe are finite and unyielding." Damian answers bluntly to the simple concept of the tradition.

Obviously, this left Anna speechless because she didn't understand the meaning of words he used but proceeded to make Myelin and him face one another under the hanging plant.

The last thing the young couple wanted to think about was each other. Especially one of each other's facial features.

And luckily for Myelin, Damian wore a thick black coat, black pants, black shoes, and the only non-black but red scarf that covered his lips, chin, and neck.

But unfortunately for Wayne, he didn't have a facade to conceal Myelin's lips. Unconsciously, he sulked into his red wool scarf around his neck, hands still tucked away in his pockets, as the kids behind made unnecessary noises.

"Tt." He scoffed at the kids.

Damian's attention focused back onto Myelin's small shaking figure with both of her arms crossed, holding her opposite shoulders.

He noticed she was wearing thin layers of clothing. She had a white long sleeve sweater, black tights, knitted knee length white socks, and black boots.

He silently scoffed at the girl's clothing choice before unraveling his red scarf and wrapping it around her.

The mute nodded her head in rejection of stealing his warmth from him. But the boy only rolled his emerald eyes and stepped away from her when he finished.

Damian stared down at her pink nose and shy smile as she settled into the warmth of his scarf. His heart fluttered at Myelin's small actions.

Whatever he was feeling and why, his heart was stuttering with adrenaline when he made the clone smile.

The boy wonder was way in too deep in his thoughts that he didn't notice his own scarf once again wrapped around his neck, but snapped back when cold hands brushed against the back of his neck.

Damian jumped at the sudden temperature change behind his neck as Myelin giggle at the Wayne's small outburst.

"KISS ALREADY!!" Anna yells as the young couple glare at the girl.

Damian and Myelin take one final look of one another.

'We shouldn't be affected by this. Nothing will change.'

'Something has change.'

Slowly, the ex-assassin and the clone lean towards each other.