Simple Task

/Batman to Titans, come in/

"Read you loud and clear, father." The youngest Titan member arms crossed and looking up at the large monitor. "What's the problem in Gotham?"

"I'm investigating the situation." Robin scoffed at the thought that Batman could handle the case himself. "But you and the Titans will be given a simple task from the Justice League."

"Whoa." The blue armored beetle teenager gasped.

"Really? The Justice League!!" The green skinned teen's eyes shined with awed-struck.

"A simple task?" Challenged the young brunette.

"I and the league are trusting you and your team with this mission." The dark knight stated. "I'm entrusting that you can handle it?"

"Depends."

"Damian." Starfire places a hand on his shoulder. "Can you give us information about this task?"

As the leader of the Titans asked, the monitor screen of Batman moved to a corner and many other screen files popped up.

Files upon files scrolled trying to find where to begin until seven headshot of girls appeared and two silhouettes.

"Nine profiles and all girls." Raven observed. "Correlated with one another?"

"Yes. They were isolated beneath of Metropolis City, don't know when or how long. Seven out of the nine were rescued and the other two went missing.

Six months ago they were placed into foster homes until farther notice of their identities. But none of them were reported kidnapped or missing and as of recently, two of them have been killed."

"Seems to me, they're being targeted to be kept a secret." Pointed out Blue Beetle.

"I had the same thoughts." The dark knight nodded slightly and a profile of a blonde teenager popped on screen. "Callie: Nineteen; the oldest. Ambushed and attacked on her way back to her foster home."

Another profile showed.

"Samantha: Eighteen; second oldest. Caught on security footage of another ambush."

Another window popped up and played the recored video:

There was a light brunette teenager dressed in a baggy shirt and sweats walking out of a convenience store with a gallon of milk in one hand and a receipt in the other.

As she passed an alley way, three little black blurs were thrown at her but luckily for her quick reflexes, they all penetrated the milk carton instead of her head.

'Oh my god, that was a close one.' The brunette breathed out before being surrounded by some League of Assassins pointing their katanas.

'Of course.' She sighed surrendering and the milk splashed onto the concrete. Before any else could make a move, three figures were attacking the attackers.

The three of them wore a traditional and short kimono version of a ninja attire.

Two wore an entire black which complemented the white lining and belt; As one of them wore it vice versa and was assumed to be the leader.

They all wore a similar white mask with painted features of the Japanese fox; Kitsune.

As each kunoichi fought with one on four, a couple of ninjas were about to escape with the targeted teenager but had their faces met with a the petite foot of the white ninja.

While Samantha, the targeted teenager, delt with one of the ninjas; The white fox ninja fought the other one, who threw a League of Assassin star right at the corner security camera before buzzing lost footage.

----

"What?! What happens next?" Beastboy exclaims.

"We won't assume anything yet but the bodies of the assassins were accounted for, as well as Samantha's." The dark knight informed the team.

"But it seems that those three were successfully protecting her." Starfire spoke up.

"Some things aren't what they seem." He replied. "There could have been more complications or they could have also gone after Samantha."

"So what is our task?" Blue Beetle asked.

"After Samantha's death, we decided to separate them to become less of a bigger target. While Superman is dealing with problems in Metropolis, Green Lantern off world, and Shazam playing Thunder God at a power plant; I've sent Wonderwoman, Flash, and Cyborg to determine the status of the remaining girls." Batman explained.

"What shall become of those who continue to live?" Starfire questions.

"They will be monitored under the care of the Teen Titans."

"TT" The boy wonder scoffed and catching the Dark knight's attention. "Babysitting. I shouldn't be surprised." He crossed his arms.

"Not a simple enough task, Robin?" Batman challenged his partner.

"More or less, father." He straightened his posture and placed his hands on his hips.

"It seems you aren't ready for this simple task then." The league member extended his arm off screen to end the call.

"Please," Robin scoffs. "I can do it in my sleep." He pointed to himself with a smug look.

"It's settled then." Batman smirked victoriously and ended the call before Robin could utter a word out of realization.

"Curse you reverse psychology." Muttered boy wonder as the other Titan members giggled or laugh.

"Good work!" Beastboy laughed holding his stomach. "You just got owned by Batman."

"You're about to get owned by a stranger once you wake up in a dog pound." The young brunette responded as the green skinned boy gulped.

~•~•~

Honestly, I've always been looking forward to writing DC fanfiction! I've made 3.

But I'm starting with my second OC.

It took me about a few months to storyboard but at the same time I was reading many motivational and inspirational stories from lots of Damian Wayne FanFics on Wattpad!

Especially from Peachy-Bat-Brat because I've read them on quotev!!

And I love and appreciate your hard work and dedication!! That also goes for all the writers and readers!!

And I really look forward to publishing more of my OCs sooner or later! But I hope you gained something from reading this story!