Game Changer

"Wow," Was all the witch girl could conjure up from Robin's words.

"N-That's not what I meant." The boy wonder rejected quickly. "I mean, the mistake was not being apart of this team any sooner. Then we wouldn't be in this predicament."

"Phew, for a second there, I thought you were even more heartless than when we first met." The changeling huffed before the blue armored beetle elbowed him.

"Hey! It's what we were all thinking!" Beast Boy defended.

"Yeah. But don't say it out loud." Blue Beetle whispers.

"Tt"

"Raven," Starfire interjects, "Teleport us back to the tower, Terra needs medical attention."

Raven nods and with a swipe of her hand, a black vortex opened. Starfire hovers through the portal with Terra in her arms, Beastboy following after, and then Blue Beetle. Robin halts near the half demon girl, his mind focused somewhere else.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Raven asks.

"Another dollar, another day." He sighs. "But I could use some change." He says before stepping through the portal with Raven trailing not far behind.

~Titans Tower~

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The heart monitor indicated the fallen titan's pulse. She was out cold but was healing in the safety of the tower. Starfire had wrapped a cast around the blonde's broken arm and had declined Raven's offer to heal Terra's injuries, do to the blonde's request of 'personal space/boundaries'. And luckily, the half demon respected her wishes.

Everyone left the medical room so the blonde could get some shut eye and heal properly. Raven leaned against the wall waiting for Robin in the hallway. The long and wide corridor was silent with Damian staring pass the glass window that viewed into the room where Terra rests as Raven observes the young boy's behavior.

As of recent, the half demon has only thought about what Damian said; quoting a song lyric. It was an interesting quote he had decided upon to reply with. But  truth be told, this was the most eventful thing that has occurred since Trigon tried to rule the Earth 2 years ago, which had significantly declined to standard or usual villains and crimes in Jump City.

But that probably wasn't what Damian was talking about.

What's really going in the young Wayne's brain, was the incompatible process of an innocent girl's actions and motives. And this wasn't some ordinary girl, this was Myelin.

A mute who had an affect on the Bat's brat.

Why? Obviously, Damian liked her and is well aware of it.

But was it an attraction 'kind'?

There was one point in time that he had a crush on Supergirl. They have worked together before, strictly business related, and that's only the reason why Robin has had any affiliated with her. But nonetheless, it was inevitable that he'd develop a crush on blonde kyrptonean. And despite the many times the two would have petty quarrels, Robin enjoyed her presence.

Supergirl is smart, beautiful, strong -even though she lacks control of her emotions- Damian/Robin admired her. But if he's being honest with himself, the young Wayne knew that Kara Danvers wouldn't stick around long enough with his true counterpart compared to his alter ego.