"Derek's been gone for like a week and they've already turned his loft into a lounge, huh," Carmen rolls her eyes, "But I doubt the Oni would show up in front of everyone there and start killing people." 

"You never know," Piers shrugs, "Better safe than sorry."

Carmen shrugs and stands up, clapping her hands together. "Alright, what are we waiting for?"

▲▼

As Nina, Carmen, and Rhiannon walked into the loft, Carmen's nerves began to run wild. It was only the three of them, as none of the boys saw no point in going with.  A hefty amount of familiar students were littered around the room, all painted and glowing in the darkness. Music played loudly over everyone's head, surges of light illuminating the room every few seconds. The few eyes that turned to glare at the trio was enough to make Carmen pull her cardigan further over her tiny black crop top that Rhi and Nina insisted on her wearing.

Carmen looked further around the room, meeting eyes with Scott deep in the crowd. It was quite hard to make out his features with the limited light, but once they finally realized that one was the other, they quickly turned away from each other awkwardly.

"Guys," Carmen bites her lip sadly, "I don't know about this."

When she receives no response from them, she turns her head to look at them only to realize that their attention was directed to something else. Carmen follows their gaze to the other side of the room where Isaac had Allison against a wall, engaged in a long, slow kiss. Carmen groans loudly and turns away like a toddler, a frown etched into her face.

"Oh, come on, Car." Nina sighs, placing a hand on her cousin's shoulder, "You're single now, forget about him! We're at a party, have fun!"

Carmen opens her mouth to speak but is cut off when a girl her height with dark hair, two bottles of paint and a brush in her hands, steps in front of her. 

"Want me to paint you?" The girl smirks at her, waving the items around in her hands. She had glowing swirl patterns all around her own body and her lips were painted in a bright neon blue. Nina smirks at her seductively as Carmen is dragged away by the girl to be sat in a chair in the corner of the room.

Carmen sits awkwardly as the girl gets her supplies ready to paint her. She kneels and begins tracing different patterns along Carmen's stomach, arms, and legs. Carmen sighs and leans her head back, closing her eyes patiently.

"Are you okay?" The girl randomly questions, causing her eyes to fly back open. 

She clears her throat before shaking her head and speaking, "Yeah! I'm just . . Frustrated."

The girl sets her paintbrush down and raises an eyebrow, a soft smile playing on her lips. She stands up and admires her job on Carmen's body, and then some. 

"Sexually?" The girl speaks, catching Carmen off guard. She reaches up and pushes Carmen's cardigan off of her shoulders, exposing her smooth skin to her. Carmen chuckles nervously as the girl slowly leads her to the dance floor, bobbing her head along to the music. 

The rest of the night was full of dancing and drinking. Carmen was sure she had downed at least 2 whole alcohol bottles on her own, as she couldn't get drunk anyways. The girl (Who's named she since learned was Giselle) was very capable of getting drunk, however, and she was. Extremely. This was made clear to Carmen when Giselle grabbed her by the neck and planted a firm kiss on her lips. She was shocked at first, but after the first few seconds, she placed her hands on Giselle's hips and deepened the kiss herself.