Summer Sky

Twilight Sparkle closed the door behind them

Twilight Sparkle closed the door behind them. Normally, the rinse-off showers at the water park were just lined up against a wall on the way out. They had no walls or doors and no sense of privacy because the guests were meant to simply rinse off over their suit and walk out. Not VIPs, though. There was a special building just for VIP customers, which included Twilight and her new wife.

It was a small building put to the side, connected to the water park and near the beach. However, it was completely private. Sunset and Twilight were the only ones there, sole residents of the shower room. Twilight locked the door with an unusual eagerness.

"Why loc-"

But before Sunset's cool demeanor could voice the actual question, her wife's lips crashed into hers. The redhead had no problem returning her wife's warm embrace but was quick to inquire after they broke for air.

"Again, why?"

Twilight's face scrunched up even though she kept holding Sunset tightly. The touch of their bikini-clad bodies gave the girl a sense of warmness amidst the cooler air around them. "You've been teasing me all day. Every time we got out of the pool, every time we got in, every time we went down the water slides..."

"Okay, but it's our honeymoon. I'm obligated to do that, right?" Sunset's evil smirk returned.

"You're impossible," Twilight pouted – or at least she pretended to.

Sunset loved that look on the other girl's face. She loved everything else about her for that matter. Why did she have to be so cute all of the time? It was as if every little expression was the very definition of adorable. But Sunset couldn't just get it on with her spouse in the shower room. They needed to save that first intimate moment for their bedroom.

Everything else was open season, though.

"You know, I theorized that I would be accustomed to the physical stimulation after experiencing it to varying degrees over the course of-MMPH!"

Sunset knew when to cut Twilight's scientific breakdowns short. She pressed her girl against the wall beneath the showerhead and slid her hands down to Twilight's rear. The look of surprise on Twilight's face came back after she had begun to settle into the familiar sensation of Sunset's tongue meeting hers.

The next time they separated it was with panting breath. Twilight had hooked her arms around Sunset's neck and neither let go of the other. One of Sunset's hands did, however, reluctantly move over slightly to turn on the warm water. They were soon being drenched once more, only this time with clean rather than pool water.

"Are we going to keep doing this? I don't know if I can take your advances," Sunset joked with a haughty smirk.

"You were the one that-!" Twilight huffed and then gave an irritated little "gr" that was more endearing than it was threatening.