At Jack's new place!

Sophie's P.O.V

Wow! Jack's done good for himself since we last saw each other! His family are here too! His dad is trying so hard to hold back the tears but in the end they just fall out and I gave him a hug. He looks absolutely amazing considering everything that has happened. I had actually forgiven Jack 2 months after the incident. 

This cabin is really cute. I follow him to the balcony then he tells me about how his family has been with Jane's death. Poor thing I can't believe they lost their little girl just hours ago... I miss her so much! I miss her bubbly voice, the way she dressed only in black or white (These were her favourite colours) God I miss her... I noticed Jack started crying so I hugged him really tight and he just layed on my shoulder. We just hugged for a full 10 minutes, it was clear that he missed April deeply and to be honest I missed her too... never seeing her again was going to be difficult but we had to get used to it. Tears fell down my face as his cry could probably be heard from a mile away. That's when we noticed Felix at the doorway with Felix and Jack's mum looking at us. Jack and I stopped hugging and smiled a little at them.

"Hey Felix.... What are you doing here?" I said as I kissed his cheek.

"I needed to tell you  something... In private."

Jack and his mum leave and we sit down.

"What's up babe?"

He looks down and says,

"This is difficult to say but I had sex with Marzia... I am so sorry okay?"

I stand up, slap him and say,

"Go fuck yourself, I am pregnant with your baby. Do you not care?! I am leaving."

He grabs my arm and I walk away. I go inside and he follows me indoors. He tries to talk to me again but I just slap him on his cheek a bit harder... I Can't believe he would do something  like that to his pregnant wife especially after today! 

"Go back to Marzia, Felix! I am obviously not worth your time, I mean who have I done the dirty with other than you? huh? no-one cause I am not a cheating ass bitch! Fuck off and don't talk to me. Goodbye!"

I storm out and sit in my car crying at the wheel then someone gets into my car... it's Jack. He hugs me and said he heard everything.

[A/N: I am doing as much as I can until I get my new phone in a couple of weeks for my birthday On the 2nd of October]