Chapter 2- there's something I need to tell you first...

Authors note: this "Felix" part is where he's at a club, the name of it is clubtastic (made up.)

Felix P.O.V

Oh how i love going to the club with ken and the others! I meet new people

"Ken let's do shots with jack"

Ken looked awkwardly at me and said,
"Well, I don't know... i've got to drive so you two go ahead."

Minutes later...

A girl looks me up and down, she walks over to me and Jack biting her lip as she does so.

jack turns to me and says,

"I think she likes you dude!"

By this point we were totally wasted at this point and everything was blurry. What was going on? who is this girl? I had a fiance who I loved very much and this was my Stag Do, That girl was pretty familiar though. Oh my Fucking god it's Marzia!

I started to say what are you doing here? but got cut off when she planted a kiss on my lips. I was going to pull her off but something in my head just told me not to. I can't believe I was saying this but i was enjoying it. I pulled away trying to forget about that unwanted kiss but it wouldn't go away...

Sophie said she was going to a club in the area, I hope she weren't there to see that.

Sophie's P.O.V

As soon as I had got all ready to go, we decided which club we were going to. CLUBTASTIC!!! I really hope Felix, Ken, Ian and Jack aren't there otherwise it would be #Awkward :)

We were talking about what we going to do there. We walked in just at the wrong time
as the next thing shocked me more than anything, Felix was making out with Marzia!!! That BITCH!!! everyone turned and gasped as they saw Felix doing it front of his fiance. After they'd finished I walked over and went to confront him about what happened two seconds ago.

" What are you doing,Felix?"

He turned slowly to see my face that had tears running down it.

third person P.O.V

Felix  stuttered,
"Baby it's not what it looks like, she kissed me didn't you Marzia?"

Marzia looked surprised and replied totally aware to what was happening,
"Yes honestly Sophie it weren't meant to look how it did"

Sophie didn't know who to believe but she knew her Felix would never do that intentionally or on purpose so naturally she would probably have to clear her mind through then she'd forgive him because their wedding was in a couple of days.

30 minutes later...

Sophie was at home and the girls (April, Kalel and Melanie) had gone home, Felix was about 5 minutes away from the house. Sophie felt ready to forgive him now though. Felix walked through the front door to the living room where his fiance was sitting on the sofa.

Felix asks sorrowfully,
" So do you forgive me then babygirl?"

Sophie says,
"Of course I do but just promise me you won't do it again"

Felix plants a soft but sweet kiss on her lips and said,
"of course I promise not to do that ever again!"