One thing

I walked up to the colossal , beige building that layed in front of me. This was the Fitzgerald household. The place where Ezra was bought up. And our daughter. I rang the buzzer, and there was a loud vibrating noise, signaling me inside. I pushed open the wooden doors, and there was Diane. Wearing diamonds and Chanel on a Sunday morning. "Aria?" She whimpered.
"Diane..." I replied, breathing hard. She smiled at me evily and breathed out.
"So. You're out of Radley?"
"I got out about a week ago, Saturday."
"Aha" she said quietly.
"Where is my daughter" I blurted out, randomly. Shit I thought.
"Right here" She answered, signaling in a beautiful, five year old. "Leila, meet Aria." This was a sudden meeting I thought.
"Leila..." I murmured under my breath.
She waved at me and hid behind Diane. "Mummy, I don't know her" she said to Diane. It's killed me to hear my beautiful baby girl call that bitch 'mummy'. "Diane, can I speak to you privately?" I asked, pretending to be polite. She nodded and we both walked into the next room and locked the door.
"So, when are you planning to go to court and get Leila back?"
"Believe me, it's going to be soon"
"Aria, you don't have to go to court"
"Pardon?" - I wanted to say what? But Diane would probably kick me out if I didn't use my manners.
"Aria, you can have Leila back. I just want you to do one thing..."
"Diane, I would do anything to get back my baby girl"
She eyed me like she was stealing my soul.
"Break up with Ezra."
I gasped, and bit the side of my inside cheek. "Diane, me & Ezra aren't seeing eachother anymore."
"Is that why he didn't stop talking about you last night?"
"You saw Ezra last night...?"
"Yes. He is my son, Aria. We went out for a coffee. And he told me that you knew I had custody over Leila."
Tears started to fill my eyes. Ezra actually thought about me. And Leila.

"Diane, me & ezra are not seeing eachother. But I can't shut him out of my life forever."
"Aria... if you really loved you're daughter, you would do anything to get her back"
"Diane..."
"Aria - if you agree, I'll stay out of you're life forever, and you get Leila back." She interrupted.
"Diane, what about Leila? Would she have to grow up without knowing who her father is?"
There was a moments silence. It felt very warm and stuffy, and I was finding it hard to breathe.
"Precisely." She replied, with a hint of bitchy-ness in her voice.
I didn't want Leila to grow up without knowing who her father was. It just wasn't fair on her, or me or Ezra , in fact.
"I just can't , Diane." I finally answered.
"Fine - you won't get custody over Leila then. And you and Ezra will never set foot in my house again."
"But Ezra is you're son."
"Shut him out of you're life and Leila's and you get her back. I'll offer you anything. Money, even."
Money - she offered me money to break up with Ezra before. Of course , I refused. I just couldn't not see him again. I didn't know if I loved him still just yet. I'd only seen him twice since I'd returned from Radley. I wanted to love him, I just didn't know how to control my feeling just yet. And Ezra would be distraught not ever seeing Leila. And I would be depressed since I would have to see Leila everyday, and Ezra not seeing her ever. I couldn't cope with it.
"Diane, I won't let you rule me like this."
"Your right - I can't rule you. But I can torture you until you break"
I was holding back the tears. I was stronger than this.
"How can you? How can you be so cruel?"
"It's because I love Ezra too much. And I will not let you ruin him or his career with you're love or Leila."
"But if you loved Ezra, you would want him to hold onto him being a father."
I shouted back, anger filling my bones.
"Listen, Aria. It's just a simple yes or no question."
"It's not exactly simple is it, Diane?! Are you insane?"
"It is if you think about it properly. "
" go to hell "

"Aria. I'm going to ask you for the last time - Break up with Ezra , shut him out of you're and Leila's life, and you get custody over you're daughter." She repeated.
I wanted to hug Leila and let her call me mummy everyday. And I wanted to kiss Ezra and call him mine everyday.

"Fine" I replied.