Tell the pshyciotrist something is wrong.

Me and Hanna headed towards Rosewood park. Earlier that day, me and Han had agreed to meet with Spencer and Emily- Spence and Em actually were really excited id returned from Radley. And the fact we were meeting up today.
As we turned around the corner, there was Spencer & Emily, sitting on the wooden bench where we always sat before I was admitted to Radley.
"Aria! It's so good to see you!" Emily squealed, and ran over to me, Spencer following.
Emily squeezed me in the tightest hug and then Spencer repeated after Emily left my arms.
"I've missed you guys so much!"
"We've missed you too, Ar!" Spencer answered , full of enthusiasm.
After ten while minutes of hugging and exchanging new numbers, we finally focused on our main priority.
"So, what if Spencer distracts the receptionist..."
"And then asks for a certain item, so the nurse will be out of our way" Hanna interrupted Emily.
"Then me, Hanna & Emily can then sneak into the file room, snatch the file and get the hell out of there" I add.
So there was our plan- Hanna would ask the receptionist for Eddy Lamb, a nurse at Radley, and as the nurse went to look for him, Me, Spencer & Emily would sneak into the file room and smuggle my patient file. That was how we'd find information on my baby girl.
I was surprised the girls agreed to such a dangerous task. If we got caught, we would certainly be sent to court for invading private property. And that wouldn't end well. But these girls were my best friends. I could trust them with my life-
"You met Fitz , yet?" Emily cut in.
I suddenly turn my head to Emily and turn red. I could feel my cheeks burning with embarrassment.
"No, but I intend to- maybe he has custody over my daughter. I can't get hold of who does have full-custody of her yet, though. I have to go to court and shit." I reply, twiddling my thumbs.
Spencer then reaches into her rucksack and heaves out her sticker-covered laptop. It was a silver Acer, and it was old and tatty- surprisingly fast, though.
"What are you doing, Spence?" Hanna asks, peeking over at the scratched screen.
"I'm finding Fitz. Surely if he has a Facebook page or something, he would have pictures of Aria's...and his...child"
"So Fitz is the father?" Hanna whispered to me, nudging my arm.
"Who the hell else would it be, Han?" I reply, nudging her harder. I'm sure I gave her a tiny bruise.
Spencer then searched up Ezra Fitz. Then, a profile popped up. And sure enough, it was him.
He had pictures of him and hardy, but that was it. No pictures of him and a little girl, considering he is on his page daily. "Nope, nothing. I guess we are relying on Aria's file." Spencer sighed.
She shoved her laptop back in her ripped rucksack, and then added. "Showtime" -
We all climbed into Hanna's car, and Spencer rode shotgun, whilst me and Emily were squished up in the back. There we were, on our way to Radley.

Hanna strutted up to the reception desk, then rung a copper bell. Almost suddenly, a nice-looking lady, with greasy, tied up brunette hair accompanied her. I knew her- her name was Ronda. She was the receptionist every Tuesday.
We saw Ronda and Hanna talking over the desk, while me , Spencer & Emily waited outside, hiding behind a big, concrete block. Then, Ronda slipped out of reception and wondered through the forbidden corridors of Radley. Then, we all slipped behind the desk, then creaked open the file room. There were over 5,000 files in this room, all crumpled and torn.
"You're name will be under M , for Montgomery" Emily whispered, pointing to the M section.
We scavenged through the M files, until finally, we found Montgomery, Aria.
I wiped a streak of sweat from my forehead and Spencer shoved it into her rucksack.
We then sprinted outside Radley, and gave eachother Hi-5's.
**
"Aria Montgomery - 23rd April , 2010.
Given birth to baby girl. 7p , 9lbs." I read out loud to all the girls. Instantly, a burning tear ran down my face.
"Does it say who got custody over , Ar?" Spencer exclaimed.
My eyes scanned the page and suddenly got to a name- Diane Fitzgerald.
I gasped and bit my lip so hard, it bled slightly.
"what the FUCK?!" I screamed out loud.
"Who is it?!" The girls begged. By now, my tears of sadness turned to stinging pains of anger. "Diane Fucking Fitzgerald. That bitch of a mom of Ezra's!"
Spencer grasped my arm, in fear i would probably break a lampshade or break somebody's nose. "Wasn't she the one who offered you money to break up with Ezra?"
I nodded and punched myself, hoping this  was a awful nightmare. Nope. It was all real. Did Ezra know about this?
"I'm so fucking dumb- look at all of this shit I've done" I mumbled to myself.