Cursive Letters

Home. Home at last, i thought.
As I walked out of Radley's push-doors, I breathed in the fresh, outside, Rosewood smell. The scent of smoked bacon and eggs washed over me. It was a frosty, yet warm , autumn day.
Every autumn, Rosewood always had the sweetest scents. After my little smelling session, there was a loud honk behind me. I twirled around to see Hanna Marin. My best friend. She looked ever-so relieved to see me.
"Aria! Is that you?!" She squeals.
My eyes brighten and I grin, then nod. Hanna then invited me into her car, and she drove towards to my house.
"Are you sure you don't want me to come in with you?" She asks, hopefully.
"Han, honestly. I need to catch up with my family. To be honest I'm not sure what I'll walk into. But thanks for the offer." I answer, and unlock the car door. I hop out of the pink mustang and waved Hanna goodbye. Hanna's family had always been good with money. Hanna always had either a Gucci handbag or Jimmy Choo shoes to go along with her outfits. But to be honest, handbags and shoes were the last thing on my mind...

Five years earlier
"Miss Montgomery. You've given birth to a baby girl. But since you are a patient here at Radley, we cannot give you supervision of you're daughter." The doctor said to me, with the scent of hospital clinging onto him.
"So, what are you saying?! Are you going to take my baby girl off me?" I reply, full of anger and despair. Nobody is going to take my daughter off me. I won't let it happen.
"That may be the case, Miss Montgomery. But you're daughter will be given to another family, or her father, where she will be taken care of."
"I won't let you take my daughter off me!!" I scream in the doctors face and sprint towards the door. Through the window was my beautiful girl laying in a crib, looking warm and happy. Then, suddenly, somebody picked her up and handed her to a woman dressed in a yellow, gown-type dress. I tried opening the door, but it was padlocked shut. The woman signed a few papers and left- with my daughter in her arms, wrapped in a pink blanket.
"No!! THATS MY BABY! You can't do this!" I scream, slamming my fists on the door.
*
I knock on the all-too-familiar wooden, scratched door. Immediately after, the door swung open, and there was my mom and dad. They stood there, open mouthed for a few minutes, but then opened their arms. I dived into them, tears trickling down my cheek. "My baby girl is back," my mom cried, whilst I was buried in her and my dad's chests'.

"We heard you had a daughter, whilst in Radley, Aria." My dad started, mid-way through dinner. Since I'm a vegan, I was feasting on pasta, whilst my brother , Mike , and my parents were gulping down venison burgers. As my dad talked, I nearly choked on my pasta. "Yeah."
"Well, Aria. Don't you care?" My brother added.
"Mike." My mom directed at my brother. I stayed silent and glared down at my plate full of food. I was determined to find my long,lost daughter. She had to be here somewhere in Rosewood. The closest person I knew connected to my daughter, was her father. Ezra Fitz. Although, I haven't talked to Ezra in five years I thought. But I have to find my baby girl.
The whole dinner (after the little baby talk) had been silent. Mike just stared down at his plate of venison, looking guilty. Mom & Dad kept giving eachother funny looks, while I just fiddled with my food.

two hours later
I sat in my room, scrolling through the Radley website, hoping to find out any information about April 23rd, the day my daughter was born. I read every last word on the site, but I found nothing. But then I realized- the only information about my baby would be in my Radley patient files. But they were locked away in the file room at Radley. Possibly the most guarded room throughout the hospital. I then figured, in the past, Me, Hanna , Spencer & Emily sneaked into a couple of file rooms and took one or two files. Maybe they could help with my problem this time.
But only, I hadn't talked to Emily or Spencer in years, and the only person I'd really connected with since my return was Hanna.
I dialed Hanna's number into my cell, and Hanna picked up on the third ring.

'Hanna, I need you're help.'

'Aria, what is it?'

'Okay- so I've been trying to find out some information about my baby girl on the Radley website.'

'Ar, you won't find anything on the website- the only place you'll find important details is through you're patient file.'

'Exactly, Han! We need to sneak into Radley's File Room- but we need Emily & Spencer's help'

'Well- Ar, I would love to help you but...'

'...but what , Hanna?!'

'When you were taken to Radley, Me, Emily & Spencer grew apart. I haven't talked to them in years.'

'Well, then. We need a big, epic reunion. I need to find information, Hanna'

'Why don't you just go to Ezra then? He still lives here in Rosewood- and he still teaches at Rosewood High.'

'He still teaches there?'

'Yeah! Besides, it's a win-win! You get to find more information on you're daughter , and you get to re-connect with Ezra.'

'Hanna, I doubt we'll...'

'Aria- just give it a try. I gotta go, my mom is calling me for dinner. We'll talk later.'

'Oh, um okay. Talk later...'
Hanna then hung up, and I stared at my bedroom ceiling. I thought about how my beautiful baby girl would look like now- five years later. I'd imagined she's have long, sleek brunette hair, like mine & her fathers eyes. Ocean blue. But tomorrow was the day where real things would happen.
Me , Hanna , Spencer & Emily would become friends again (hopefully) , and then we would simply break into the Radley file room. I was determined to find my baby & Ezra. We would be one happy family.
No. I doubt the happy family part would happen.