Im held hostage by your love.

I woke up at seven am precisely. Today was going to be busy, but exciting. I felt as if yesterday was real- I wanted to see Ezra again. I needed too. So id made plans to see him in school hours.
I grabbed my coat, and jumped into my mini jeep. I slammed the gas and headed towards Rosewood High- as I pulled up towards the entrance, old memories flooded my mind. This is where me and Ezra started, where me, Hanna, Spencer & Emily met. It was amazing, yet overwhelming.
I walked through the heeps of students, heading numerous comments saying crap like 'Isn't that the slut who dated her teacher?' Wow I thought- so a lot of people did know.
I power-walked through the currently-empty corridors of the English department. Then, I reached the classroom I desired. Classroom 108 - I knocked on the chestnut door ever so slightly, and a warmer Ezra glances up at me with his eyes. His gorgeous eyes. I wasn't supposed to love him. But I couldn't help it. I'd fell in love with him all over again, even though I sort of promised to myself I wouldn't.
"Aria! What a surprise. I didn't think you were coming to see me" he says, delightfully.
"Yeah, I wanted to talk about a few things" I answered, fiddling with the little button on my jean skirt. "Take a seat."
I sat down on the nearest table and looked him in the eyes. He shot me a flattering smile, and I felt my insides tingle. "So where do we go on from here?"
"I would've thought you're main priority would be you're...our...daughter"
"Oh, believe me it is! I broke into the Radley File Rooms yesterday just to prove who got custody of her."
"I heard..."
"Of course you did" I sighed. This moment lasted forever. "I wanted to talk about.."
"Us?" He interrupted quickly, smiling. His eyes seemed bluer and his cheeks seemed rosier. He looked nothing like he did yesterday- Ezra looked adorable in his blue shirt and his red checkered tie...wait..

That was the tie I gave him. For our first public date.

"So you like my taste in ties,then?" I said, signaling towards his tie. He looked down and blushes slightly. "This is basically the only tie I wear."
Flattery overwhelmed me, and I wanted to kiss Ezra for knowing nothing, just like me.
Or maybe I want to kiss Ezra...because he was Ezra.
"I wish there was a way this would work between us" I finally mumbled.
"Me too."
"But it just feels different. Not completely different. Just...unsimilar- un-symmetrical"
"I know that feeling" he replied. He suddenly came over to me. For a moment I though he was going to kiss me. But Ezra was too professional for that. That's one of the many trillion reasons why I love him. He's serious, but in a cute & sexy way.
He sat next to me on the wooden table sitting in front of his desk. "I promise, we can make this work" He looked at me. He leaned forward, but then stopped himself. "Promise?" I ask.
"I promise, Aria Montgomery"
And instead of diving onto me, he kissed my forehead slightly and then the top of my head. I never knew I could adore somebody so much. I met him for the first time in five years yesterday, and I'd already fell completely in love with him all over again. He was still the same cute, adorable, warm Ezra.

Oh hey Liv. I know you're reading this. You weren't expecting this were you :)
You loved this chapter didn't you. I knew you would 😂🙌🏼