My soul mate and mortal enemy?

Start from the beginning

"Okay, so we have a slight issue that just occurd. Beth, imprinted on Edward there." Sam said, spitting Edwards name making me growl on instinct.

"What is an imprint?" Emmet asked.

"Who cares what it is. Its a mutt thing." Rosalie spat. Bitch.

Omg! Leah!

Yes...

You're a bitch!

Wha- hey!

Trolololololol

Bella, pay attention Sam snapped.

"So she physically can't be away from Edward without causing herself pain?" Esme asked, heartbroken.

When did they find out what an imprint was?

When you were calling Leah a bitch. Quill snorted.

Oh.

"Well I guess you're living with us now Beth. Welcome to the family." Carlisle smiled.

What. I never agreed to this!

No but Sam did for youLeah laughed.

I glared at Sam, pleased when he flinched. He had officially ruined my life.

"So Beth, you still need to do your night patrols and attend all the council meetings." Sam said. "But for now, good luck and good bye." With that he shifted, totally destroying his clothes, and ran off back towards la push with the pack in tow.

He's so dramatic 'good bye and good luck!' What is that all about.

You know I can hear you right? Sam asked.

I don't care.

"So, I guess I'm going to have to live with another human and this ones a mutt." Rosalie spat, earning a vicious snarl to erupt from everyone's throats.

"Shut. Up." Edward snarled. "And I'm sorry wolf girl but I will never love you."

I rolled my eyes. We'll see about that.

"So erm, do you want to shift back? Do you have any clothes." Esme asked.

I froze. I can't shift back, they'll see who I am. I can't let them know its me. It wasn't supposed to happen this way. Oh god. Charlie! I'm going to have to make up some excuse for why I'm not at the rez or at home because he sure as hell isn't going to let me stay with a coven of vampires.

Sensing my panicked emotions, a wave of calm swept over me. Jasper god damn it.
I shot him a look, surprising everyone. Shoot. I wasn't supposed to know it was jasper messing with my emotions.

"Edward, what's she thinking?" Carlisle asked after a moment.

"I-i can't hear her!" Edward hissed in frustration.

"WHAT!" everyone yelled.

"I know, i-it's to much I need some time alone." Edward gasped before he sped of, leaving a flurry of dust in his wake.

The Cullen's all sighed and I finally realised something that I hadn't thought about for the last year; leaving, hurt them just as much as it hurt me.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
Wooooo!

Two  updates in a weekend I'm sorry if its a bit short but it was on  im_nuts_baby_im_mad 's request for another chapter as they're having a 3 day weekend. I wish I was but no, school tomorrow. Joy. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!