"Ohana" Means Family

*Three Weeks Later*

Lauren's P.O.V

It's that time of year when kids are starting to go back to school. It makes me concerned about what we are going to do about Erin's schooling. We could put her in a public school. But with us leaving out on tour next month, who would stay with her? Should we homeschool her? What about socialization? She needs friends. I decide to hold a family meeting to discuss all of this.

"Family meeting in the living room in 10 minutes!" I yell throughout the house.

"It's nothing too serious, but we need to talk over some things." I shout.

After about 20 minutes of failing to get people sat down so we can talk, I decide to just order a pizza. The only way to get any of these girls to move fast, is to use food.

"PIZZA IS HERE!" I yell out again.

Within 30 seconds I hear people running to the front door from every direction.

"Well, that worked quite nicely." I say as I carry the pizza into the living room and sit down on the couch.

"FOOOOD!!!" They all exclaim like little vultures. They start devouring the pizza.

"Now that I got you all down here, we need to talk about some stuff." I say.

"What about Lo?" Dinah says with her mouth full of cheese bread.

"Well, it is that time of year that kids are starting back to school. We need to discuss Erin's education, and how we are going to work that around our upcoming tour." I explain.

"Oh! you're right..I didn't even think of that!" Ally chimes in.

"But...But I don't have to go to school! I don't like it anyways" Erin whines.

"But you have to get an education baby girl. You have to go to school so you can graduate and get into a nice college. It is important to learn new things." I explain to her.

She pouts and climbs into Milas lap.

"What are our options?" Normani asks.

"Well, we could send her to public school, but we would have to leave her here with someone while we are on tour."

Tears start to well up into Erin's eyes. "No please! Please don't leave me here!" She cries as she buries her head into Camila's neck.

"Aww Er-bear! Don't worry..we don't want to leave you!" Camz tells her.

"That would break our hearts!" Dinah says.

"What about online school?" Ally suggests.

"That is another option! However, how is Erin going to get socialized? She needs to be around other kids her age." I say.

"Doesn't our tour manager have a daughter her age?" Mani says.

"Oh yeah! I am pretty sure Alex is like 10. I think she is going to be around some on tour." Ally says.

"Also, doesn't one of the sound guys have a son that tags along with him?" Dinah mentions.

"OH! I remember him! Wasn't his name Eli? What a cutie." Camila says.

"I guess she will have some kids that she can play with." Lauren says.

"Mom's..I have been around many different kids my whole life. I think I am socialized." Erin says rather sassily.

"Kid has a point." Mani agrees.

"Stop encouraging her, Mani!" Ally tells her.

"Oops, My bad." Mani replies

"Well, I guess online school it is." I say

"So..I wont be left behind?" Erin asks anxiously.

"NO! OHANA MEANS FAMILY!" Dinah says. "Family means nobody gets left behind."

"Whew! I was so scared." Erin admits.

"Aww! We love you so much little E. Just promise us that you will work hard in online school, and that you will always do your best." I tell her.

"I promise!" She says as she gets up and makes her rounds hugging us.

"Thank you, mommies!" She yells

"You're welcome" We all reply.

"How about we go ahead and sign you up for the online schooling. You can take the test, and it will place you in the grade you need to be in. Then we will go from there." Ally says.

"Okay..that sounds like a good Idea" Erin says.

We go make Erin a spot in the kitchen with a laptop, a calculator, and some pencils with scratch paper. She sits down and starts taking the test. After about an hour and a half, I hear her call out of the kitchen.

"I'm done!" She says.

We all walk into the kitchen and gather around the laptop to see the results.

"It's says, that you are in 8th grade! Wow! That's above average for children your age!" Ally exclaims.

"I knew my little Er-Bear was smart!" Dinah says

"Way to go, squirt!" I tell her.

"Yay!" Erin says. "I am glad that I finished it. That took foreverrrr!" She said dramatically.

"Look! it says that your classes don't start until the same week we start tour. That means that we can have 3 weeks to relax until then." Camila points out.

"Oh good!" Erin says in relief.

"As a reward for Erin finishing her placement test, we should go roller staking in the park tonight!" Mani suggests.

"YES! Mani, that is a great idea!" Erin says.

Everyone agrees, and we all grab some skates and head down the street to the park. We skate until the sun goes down. After we finish skating, I spot an ice cream shop across the street.

"Let's get ice cream!" I say to the others

"YASSS!" Dinah shouts.

We all run across the street to the ice cream shop. After we are all full from pigging out on ice cream, we all head back to the house. Everyone showers and then we all crash. Skating made us all so tired.

"Goodnight Ohana!" Erin says as she gives us all goodnight kisses.

"Goodnight, my little monster" I tell her as we tuck her in.