Nightmares and Nashville

Erin's P.O.V

*Erin's dream*

"Erinnn!!!" I hear my name shouted from the kitchen. My dad is home drunk again. I run away and hide. Mom is passed out on the couch, so I know that he will beat me. "ERIN YOU BETTER COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" he shouts. I'm scared. I hide under the bed.

"Where did that little shit run off to?!" I hear him mumble to himself as he stumbles around searching for me. I hold my breath. I see his feet stop at the foot of the bed. He is standing right in front of me. I close my eyes.

Suddenly, I feel him yank me out from under the bed. "YOU!" he says "I TOLD YOU TO NEVER RUN FROM ME AGAIN." I start to cry. His grip is so tight and he's shaking me so hard. "SHUT UP!" he yells at me. I can't stop crying and he starts to choke me. I'm gasping for air. Right before I start to pass out, he releases me.

I run to the other side of the room. He throws his beer bottle against the wall and shards of glass fall on top of me. He rushes out of the room and I hear him grabbing another beer from the fridge.

I sit there in fetal position bleeding, trying to catch my breath.

*End of dream*

I wake up crying in a cold sweat, trembling. My heart is beating so violently that I can't breathe.

Camila hears me and rushes over to my bunk to find out whats wrong. "Erin, baby! Whats wrong?" she asks.

"I didn't mean to wake you" I tell her.

"No don't worry about me. Did you have a bad dream?" she asks rubbing my back.

I nod. She can tell I am having a panic attack. She picks me up and brings me with her back to her bunk. "Shhh it's okay baby just breathe. Follow my breathing." she tells me.

We do some breathing exercises and I try to mimic the rise and fall of her chest as she holds me tight in her arms. I start to calm down and she wipes the tears from my eyes.

"I am so sorry you had a nightmare. Do you want to talk about it?" she asks

"M-my dad was c-choking me, and I c-couldn't get away." I tell her.

She kisses my head. "Well, you're safe now and I am not going to let anybody hurt you." She replies.

"Close your eyes and try to sleep. I am right here with you babe." she says.

I close my eyes and let the sound of Mila's heartbeat lull me back to sleep.

*Next morning*

Camila's P.O.V

I wake up with Erin still asleep on me, so I just lay there and play with her hair. She had a rough night so I don't want to wake the sleeping angel just yet. I stay there cuddled with her until I feel her start to stir.

"Good morning, bunny" I say to her.

She looks up at me and says "Morning Mama Mila. I'm sorry that I woke you up last night. Thank you for staying with me."

"Anytime babe." I tell her.

We get up and start to make some breakfast. The other girls start to wake up too. "Morning Mila, Morning Erin" they say, as they one by one walk into the kitchen area

"How did you sleep babygirl?" Ally asks Erin.

"I um, had a nightmare." Erin replied.

"Aww baby I am so sorry!" she says picking her up and wrapping her in a hug.

"It's okay mommy, Mila heard me and let me sleep with her." she says.

"Well i'm glad you didn't have to go through that alone." Ally replies.

Mani walks in and says "We should go walk around Nashville before we have to head to the next city!"

"YES! That sounds like a bomb idea!" We all agree.

We spend the rest of the say touring Nashville and visiting the Grand Ole Opry, and Country Music Hall of fame. It was all so cool to see, even though I am not the biggest country fan. Ally was living for herself! Haha!

As evening approached, we all got back on the bus and started our drive to the next city.