Lauren looked at Camila and then Gigi and she started talking, "I'd like to help, but I have dinner plans." She lied.

 "Well, I got dessert." The blondie retorted in a flirtatious manner. 

"I just threw up in my mouth." Camila huffed at Lauren making gestures like she was vomiting.

 "Well, OK. I..." Lauren stuttered and took Gigi her hand for a hand shake but she took her hand away. "Nice to meet you." And she started to leave the blonde's doorstep. 

"You too, Lauren." Gigi said back while trying to eye fuck the green eyed girl who started walking away from her. 

 "Why is she wearing workout clothes?" Camila looked at the blondie with furrowing brows and started to walk towards Lauren. They are now walking in the staircase towards their apartment unit and Camila keeps on talking about her observation regarding the blondie with workout clothes. If she just didn't know that Camila was a ghost she will mistaken her for an over reacting jealous girlfriend who's bitch talking about another girl she hated.

"If you were gonna work out in the middle of the day, the only reason to wear workout clothes, do you really need a push-up bra? The whole point's to strap 'em down." Lauren can't stand this machine gun mouth of Camila any longer. So she stopped and faced the smaller one and said, "You know what? You're not comin' with me anymore." 

"Why? Something might jog my memory." Camila answered her back. 

"Too bad. You're like an AM radio someone shoved in my head and I can't turn off." She answered back to the brown eyed lady in front of her. 

"You don't think she was completely un-classy and predatory?" The brown eyed girl started asking the green eyed woman. 

"Those happen to be two of men's/lesbians favorite things." Lauren huffed at her. 

"Why don't you just date a pit bull?" She told Lauren back.

"Maybe I will." The taller one said while looking something in her pocket. "Damn it!" 

"What?" Camila asked what happened to her. 

 "I locked my key in the apartment." She said back with a sigh to the brunette. 

"Oh, there's a spare key under the fire extinguisher." Camila pointed her towards it. So Lauren went there to take it while Camila started again with her blabbering. 

"I mean, I guess she's sexy if you're into that whole tall, big boobs, long legs, model-y sorta thing. I guess if you wanna be that sort of woman." She huffed while Lauren is now opening the apartment door with the spare key and just rolled her eyes. 

"There are five other units here, and not one person even remembers what you look like." The taller one told Camila while taking a bottle of beer from the fridge. "Talk about being disconnected from people." 

"Are you sure you really want that?" Camila asked her eyeing her beer.

 "Oh, yes, I'm sure." She told while trying to search for a bottle opener in the kitchen sink. 

"Next drawer on the left. There's a funnel in there too, if you need it." Camila instructed her so she started opening the drawer and looked for what she needed.

 "Check it out." Lauren told the smaller woman while holding a piece of paper. 

"What is it?" Camila asked her. 

"New leads." She said while looking at the piece of paper. 

"Look, there's an address written on here. I can't make that out. Is that a five or a six?" Lauren showed the paper to Camila. 

"I think it's a..." The smaller one eyeing the paper which Lauren is holding carefully. "No, no, no, that's a five. Definitely a five."

"So we have an address, a dry cleaning ticket and a book of matches. You know what that means?" Camila said while giving the look at Lauren.

 "We could start a very small fire?" Lauren answered back unsure.

Camila slapped her own forehead and looked at Lauren in the eye. "There's still hope." 

**********

 They first went to the laundry shop that is specified on the dry cleaning tickets, hoping that they will finally have more clues. Lauren gave the tickets to the caretaker to check what it is.

 "Oh, yes, these pants were jet black. Armani, I believe." The laundry man told her while leaning on the counter.

 "I remember them. They were expensive." Camila started talking and Lauren just rolled her eyes at her. 

"Do you remember anything else about the woman? It's important." She told the man in a pleading tone. 

"She's pleasant, but a little dull maybe." The laundry guy answered back. 

 "Dull?" Camila and Lauren spoke at the same time. 

"I think of her, I think of sadness, loneliness." He said in a matter of fact voice. 

"I don't need a psychological profile from this guy." Camila huffed. "Can we just get the pants?" She said to Lauren. 

"Can I get the pants?" Lauren asked the man. 

"Item left too long. We give them to homeless shelter." He said back. 

"Are you insane? They were Armani." Camila's now acting like a mad woman. 

"OK, let's go." Lauren started to speak while walking towards the exit. And the laundry man started looking who is she talking with but he didn't see anyone. "Are you coming or not? They're pants, what do you need 'em for? Lauren keeps on telling Camila while they are exiting the shop which made the man scared and immediately run to closed his shop.