Going No Where

Lauren's POV

I called Ashlee earlier and I am so glad she is able to agree to come to the apartment so I gave her my address. But here she is right now sitting in my couch like she was on high while I am standing here with my arms on my waist in front of her.

"That's it? You just sit there?" I asked Ashlee.

"Hey, you want bells and whistles or a reading?" She answered me back in a tone of a drug addict.

" Oh, come on." Camila appeared again beside me and made her way to sit on the table sideways. "She can't see me, either. For some hideous reason, only you can." She continued while looking at me. I just rolled my eyes at her.

"OK, there's somethin'." Ashlee suddenly spoke. "Definitely a presence."

"How original. Tell me more." Camila butt in of course Ashlee can't hear her.

"It's hostile. Wants you outta here." Ashlee continued what she's saying.

"Wow! Actually, she's not bad." Camila retorted.

"You should move, dude." the braided woman told me again.

"I should move?" Did I hear Ashlee correctly, she wants me to move out. Really? This was my house not the ghost I mean not Camila's house, she's the one who should move out.

"I like her", Camila said while nodding her head in agreement.

"No, I'm not gonna move." I defended myself this s my house. I'm not moving out there must be a mistake.

"Can't you feel that, dude? There's like this cancer-causing ray of spirit hate searing right towards your body." Ashlee said to me while her hands are on the air and looking at me furiously.

"This woman got a gift." Camila butt-in again while still sitting on the table.

"I'm not moving!" I repeated myself.

"It's not like it's that great apartment." Ashlee said while turning her body around to see the apartment.

"What? Yes it is!" Camila and I said at the same time.

"It's got a view." Camila told. "And a fireplace." I muttered while looking at Camila.

"Whatever, dude." Ashlee said with a sigh. "Yo, do you have, like, a diet anything? I'm like, 99.9 percent parched here. Could really use a cola." She continued.

Fine, I gave her a look and said, "Come on". I lead her towards the kitchen. Camila already disappeared, so I opened the fridge and gave the braided woman a can of coke.

Ashlee is now gulping her coke like she hadn't drink for years while I am patiently waiting for her to finish.

"Move out? That... that can't be it." I interrupted Ashlee so she looked a me putting her can down in the kitchen table. "Could you talk to her and tell her she should pass on?" I sounded like a mom pleading her child to eat her vegetable.

"Could you please talk to her?" Camila suddenly appeared beside me, while mocking me. Damn that scared the hell out of me can she please stopped suddenly appearing when she's unwanted.

'I'm ignoring you." I told the brown eyed ghost and she mocked me again.

" She won't accept that she's dead. I told her to walk to the light. She wouldn't do it." I told Ashlee while she is giving me that understanding look.

"That's because there is no light. God, you're infuriating!" Camila exclaimed beside then she walked next to the sink.

"Wait, what's goin' on?" Ashlee asked me.