Meeting Aqi!!

Aanayah's pov:

We landed in Australia....as we walked out of the airport..... someone came and jumped over him...I was startled... would be understatement....I moved back a step.... looking at them they did their Salam...and started talking... about someone... Allah knows who.....but this idiot husband of mine didn't even bother to introduce me...

The guy turned to me when he noticed ma presence...and said "Oh Salam bhabhi..." he grinned...I smiled and replied his Salam... before I could ask... Wahdan and Allah knows what's his name is were talking about something......I walked behind the with bored expression...

As we reached near the car.... Wahdan turned to me and smiled...I ignored...that guy who was with him said.." bro ...intro ?" He raised his eyebrow
Wahdan bit his tongue...and looked at me....I rolled ma eyes...
" I'm sorry bhabhi.... actually I was managing his work...so it was important to give him the details....so ahem..." He cleared his throat..."I'm Aqib ...Aqib Mohammed.....we know each other since childhood....if you wanna know anything about waddy....your aqi is here..."

"Aqi means brother in Arabic...he's elder to me...and I love him alot...and sorry about that...I have seen him after quite long time....so I didn't realize you're also with me.." wahdan said running his hand on his head..

"Yea yea....I'm her brother bro... don't get possessive..." Aqib teased him...

"I just said why I call you aqi not for her bro..." Ma husband said showing the way inside the car...as we got inside...I was trying hard not to laugh but aqib's face was so funny right now....I couldn't resist ....I laughed at him....

"Hey ....stop laughing..." Aqi joined me...we were talking about one thing or the other ...aqib said if I ever want any thing or any information about wahdan he's al time available....

"M like your chota Bhai " his words not mine...we were laughing at him .. chota??

" We are here..." Wahdan said as we reached.... everything here was so beautiful I couldn't explain...

I got off the car.....and we were at a place where surroundings were beautiful... simple yet beautiful... greenery around...he hugged aqi  he drove off

"Shall we?" He asked for ma hand
I smiled giving him...

"Aunt Mary...it's alright I'll  get them inside you don't have to take them..." Wahdan said to some old lady ...

" Beta is she ?" Aunt Mary asked him...

"Yes aunt Mary She's the one..." He said...

" Oh your beautiful princess may God bless you..." She said putting her hand on ma head I smiled at her gesture...

" She's our cook....she's here since we were small....she's such a sweetheart.....and most imp thing she wanted me to get married soon...." He winked at me ...

I rolled ma eyes...

" Thank you aunty...." I said and she walked away from us ...

" I know many rituals will be there when we get married and after marriage....but dear no one is here I hope you don't mind" he said as he kept his hand on ma shoulder....

" Naa it's alright....m fine...and I'm tired...and we missed many prayers. ..let's take some rest ma body is not capable of doing anything..."
I said looking here and there....

" I can take you there " he smirked.... something was going in his mind...

I frowned at him..." I can take you up there" he said showing his finger upwards to words some room maybe his room..." If you're tired.......I can ..." He trailed off....

" What?" I raised ma eye brows...

" I can carry you there" he smiled ...and I was stolen....ya rabb his Smile ....

" I know dear you can't resist me..." He walked near me...I closed ma eyes....but nothing happened....

I opened ma eyes.... only to see him laughing and sitting on the staircase....

"Butterfly I'm also tried do you even think I have that stamina to carry your weight..  I was thinking how would I go upstairs....ya rabb.....this is sooo" he laughed again....

" Your so mean wahdan....." I walked past him... upstairs....he shouted first room on right...

All I heard was his laugh....

Wahdan's pov:

I'm back....oh god how much I missed this place....I took a deep breath....after pulling ma butterfly's leg she went to sleep....we slept for so long i tell you i was damn tired...I took some medicines to escape from ma body pain.....after some rest I walked to ma garden area..... house was well maintained by aunt Mary....so no worries ....I was so glad to see her back soon....

" Your drink son.." she said...I smiled at her...and thanked her she has assistance but don't know why she always comes to serve me by her self...

"Milk?" I made face coz I don't want to drink....she made her motherly face... now I know I can't have a way out ...nor have courage to argue so I drank giving up...

Soon I made arrangements to have meetings and get all ma stuff started.... today was a fresh start...and these two new projects are turning point for ma business....if they are done perfectly....I arranged a meeting with ma staff...and the clients....I informed ma manager to send information that I'm back....but it was done already...

I got up and walked to ma room....after ma Salah I took a long bath only thing I saw was her beauty....

Her wet hair .....and a smiling face .. something was different in her.....I don't know what but it was something..

"Why are you staring at me" ma thoughts were broken by her Sweet voice ....well now sounded sweet....

This girl is making me madd ......

" Checking me out dear.." I smirked as I saw her... doing it she instantly declined ...I chuckled at her behaviour....

I walked to her and said.... " Your looking beautiful ma Sha Allah"  I whispered softly in her ears...she blushed....and that was ma moment

and that was ma moment

I was happy.... looking at Her I smiled....

This girl is going to ruin me totally....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asalamualikum guys....

I know I know you ppl wanna kill me for late update....

If you kill me who will update.... hehehe....
So enjoy...this update just a filler. .

Hope you all like it...

Salaam
Stay blessed

Love Ashy