Mr coincy..

Wahdan's POV:
We went to some other store....which was full of beautiful gowns...I asked anat to buy something from here....
...I was replying to the mail I got some hour ago...suddenly anat yelled...

"Bhaiii...I want that" she said yelling like a kid...

What is wrong with her...

I glared at her...and said..."anat firstly behave urself ..and secondly why are you yelling go and buy..." I said getting angry...

"Sorry Bhai...the person here said someone already paid for it....and its only one piece... I want that Bhai...its soo pretty.. " she said...making puppy face..

"Anat....."I was about to tell...she got a call.. And she went outside.

I think ...amm I'll talk to the lady...who paid for it...

I went to that girl...who had bought that dress...no doubt that its so pretty... Anat really want it...I always like her choice..

"

Excuse me miss ...." I called out....she turned.

"You" we said in union... The same  girl who bumped into me.

"Listen mister I'm not interested in you...if you misbehave with me..ma brother is standing there... He will break ur bones..." She stated angrily... Ma eyes widened.

What's happening.....

"Whoa..!! I am not person like that....astagfurullah..!!! I said shocked at her reaction.

Are girls here always  like this??...

"Then why are you following me...? She asked annoyed.

"Wallah...I was not following you miss...I just found out you are buying that the dress on that maniquin ..I want it for my sis.!!" I said pointing the beautiful dress.

"Noooo.....you can't ...its for ma sis .!!" She said and walked away.

"Hey please ma sis loved it... You can buy any other dress for your sis...their are so many in the store..." I  said standing behind her.

"Same goes for you..you can buy other dress for your sis.... But its for ma sis!!" She shot back.

Whoa...short temper.....
I think I have to manage ma Lil sis...

Just then...anat came running... She said dad wants us at the hotel...

We drove home...dad said we will be moving to his best friend's place to attend a marriage.....we went to his place ...

They are very sweet people....uncle samad and his family...his son salah..and the girl niyat..and one more daughter... Whom I didn't met.... Who's wedding we gonna attend...I'm happy to see dad happy.....I liked salah's company.....we have lots of similarities.. Even our works are same....

~~~~~~
After fajr I was just thinking of what happened last night... Seriously she thought I'm a dress thief.....hehehe...but she got hurt because of me. I have to do something...