A Dark figure!!!

Salah's POV:

As we were heading we were accompanied by the police officers....
I was just praying to Allah swt to protect aanayah.....I hope I'll be able to get near her at the right time...

"Stop the car....!!! "Wahdan shouted out of nowhere..
And zaid suddenly haulted the car...before I could say any thing ...he got off the car...

"What's wrong man??...we are already getting out of time... And..." I ask...while he cuts me off and say...

"This is the same car they took...aanayah....she must be here...they got her...somewhere here..." He rambled...the police officials also joined us.

Its getting dark....I have to find aanayah soon...ya Allah ...protect he...I need to answer ma parents what will I say...I couldn't protect ma sis...no...I have to find her ...in sha Allah I'll find her!!!

There was a tea shop...me and the inspector Khan and some constables joined to investigate... As wahdan zaid and some sub inspector joined them...

"Asalamualikum bhai....ye gadi me do log thy aur ek ladhki thi..Jo behosh this....apne dekha kya kisi KO"?kahan gye so log??",
(Asalmualikum brother There were two guys and a girl who was unconscious... In that car..have you seen any of them??...where did they go??)

The man replied looking at the car suspiciously... "Walikmasalam Bhai..."
...."yee gadi tohh....areeee...he toh...apne Rama ki gadi h....sawari utaha une....hunga yaich kyin toh bi...
Kyku...kisku toh b thok diya kya Saab??".( this car ..this car belongs to our Rama ...he Takes passengers sir..he might be here only....why are you asking for him....did he hit some one??"...)

"Wo sab chod....ye bol so akele aaya tha ke uske saath koi tha?"(,did he came alone or with some one?)
...inspector asked..

Before he could answer... We heard the sub inspector yell..."we got him sir..." As we runn to him...we saw he was bleeding... And wahdan holding him up..I held his collor and started punching him right on his face... "How dare you... Touch ma sister ...where is she"? I yell at him...the police officers drag me away from him..stop me..."Mr.Ahmed I know you are angry and worried but if you hit him one by one...he won't be able to answer our questions..." Mr khan said stopping me..

The other inspector who was tracking aanayah's mobile came with some info...but S.P khan stopped him...and asked..."did he spell any thing?".."and who hit him"?..

Wahdan spoke ..."me !!" His eyes were red..with anger ..
"Listen mister...I know its your family... But you can't take law in your hands..its our job to make him spit..the info.." He said..as he signaled the officials to investigate him....

"Maaro nkko Saab bolrun na..( don't hit me I'll tell )" Rama cried...

He narrated...the whole story...
"I went to the fort to drop ma passengers... As I was about to leave..I realize the person gave me less money...so I went inside to get ma money...while I was returning....I saw a man...holding a girl who was unconscious... I asked him..if he need any help..he nodded... He ask me to walk fast as he need to take her home...but I asked him..if I would drop him off to the hospital... But he refused....he was sweeting and...upon asking he hesitatedly told that she is his wife...and she is sick..that's why she is unconscious... If I know he is kidnapping her...I would get them straight to PS...." He said....

"Okay okay...then...where did you left them...? " Mr khan questioned..

"Sir..I'll take you there..." He said..As we headed to the place..

The official who was tracking number said aanayah's mobile is some where in radius of 5km....

Aanayah's POV:

A splash of water hit ma face.. Waking me up...ma head terribly spinning.. Every thing seemed blur...I could not move..I sensed someone walking away......I can feel ma self tied up on a chair...I did not have energy to speak even...but I managed...to say..."water..."I was thirsty... And it felt like ages...I haven't drank water... I tried to look around to know where I'm..the surroundings..getting clear..yet dark...I had a look around.. I was in some old garage... I could see cars..around...i was tied to the chair..a light was hanging over ma head...no one was seen around....

How did I came here...?..

After wahdan..went...I continued ma work...every one was heading upstairs... Afreen asked me to come along I told her I'll be joining them in 5...she asked me if i need company ..i said no..I was taking pictures of the view... Enjoying...
After a while...a hand with a cloth covered ma face and injected ma shoulder... Then..I ..I'm here...
Who could have done this??...
Ya Allah protect me from every evil... plz send anyone to rescue... Plzz send salah...ya Allah plzzz..

I started reciting shahadah...and some verses of Quran...as I always do when I'm worried or afraid of something...

There was a loud sound of footsteps getting near and near.....ma heart racing with with the very step forword...and sweating heavily...

Ma eyes sighted a dark figure coming towards me...making me shout ..."who are you???... What do you want from me??..."

He laughed humorously... Making me more frightened...!!!.

~~~

#dedicated to ma dear XxAnonymousAisyahxX

Stay blessed.

Love Ashy