Good news!!!

We went to mall and shopped..
Yea  I know we were about to go for a movie. But you know these brothers are quite over protective.
So we ended up shopping.

~~~~~
After 2 days....

Dad came rushing to the breakfast table.
It was 9 in the morning. And we were heading to our respective works.

"What happened?" I asked .

He said smiling "I have a good news...alhmdulillah... Where is Niyat?"

"She is in her room getting something" salah said

"Abeerahhhh come here ". He called out mom

What's going on...

I called niyat di

Everyone assembled at living room.

"Niyat your in laws had just called...
They will be coming in 3 days ,andddd  they want you both to get married in a month in sha Allah" dad squealed excited...

Did i tell you ma sis is engaged.
If not yup she is .....3 months ago

"Whattt??" Mom yelled jumping..

Niyat di  blushed like tomato.

Me and salah were jumping like kids who just got their gifts.

"Wow, then I'll take leave ...and we will go for shopping". I said

Salah said "I can't take leave but I'll make sure I'll help you guys with stuff".

"But u have to  leave for 2 weeks before marriage at least " mom said.

"Of course Mommy I will but I can't take a month leave like this Lil girl!!" Salah said

"I'm not Lil girl bhai". I said irritated.

"Yes next is your turn to get married in sha Allah" mom said happily.

"Dadddd" I said stomping.

"I'm leaving ,you guys are irritating me" I said getting out.

Salah came running and offered me lift. But I refused saying I have ma bike.

I went to ma work place.and applied for leave  even though I didn't get leave for entire month I was happy.
I got leave for 15 days.

All arrangements are started at ma place from today...I can tell you that...

Big fat Indian weddings.
even though di refused to such dramatic big wedding but it will surely end up here and there... maybe  not such a big but you know we will be getting so much of guests.then shopping cooking and what not.

~~~~~~~
I reached home at 6 pm.
For a surprise niyat di was at home.

Oops I forgot she resigned.

"Asalamualikum " I said getting in

"Walikmasalam" Niyat di n mom replied in unison.

"So what are the plans?" I asked sitting on the couch.

For sure they have the list ready and donno what not...

"Yea....we have some plans ready but first date is fixed.". Mom said excited.

"Wow ma sha Allah.....when??"! I exclaimed.

"20 Nov ....I'm sooo happyy"!!!mom said exciting

I have never seen her this happy...
Alhmdulillah ...I'm very glad .

"Ma sha Allah... Wow...diiii Congo" I yelled squeezing her...

"I..I ca..can't breathe". Niyat di said shyly

I let her go ...and jumped like an idiot...
They started laughing..

What?? its ma sister's wedding...

"Now aanayah" mom said in a serious tone.

"We need to divide work so you change we will decide what is to be done and we have tons of work and less time". Mom said worrying

"Mom chillax ...in sha Allah every thing will be done". I said and di nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~
At the dinner .

"So its done....salah will manage with calling  and receiving guests and distribution of cards and booking of hall. Aanayah you will take care of catering and decorations and shopping and all we all will do.
And what is left... Ammm...we have lots of work....and I donno what is gonna be done ....I'm worried.."mom said worried.

"Abeerah....relax ...everything will be fine...everyone will do some or the other thing....and ma brothers are also coming here I called them so that they might help...so relax..." Dad said .

"Wow....that's amazing!!!" Me  and di shouted excited...

"I'll go and call Hina and afsheen and ask them".I said and di followed me upstairs.

~~~~~
Next morning all our cousins came.
Even though we live in same city .....our uncles and aunts come to meet us only on eids or special events.
But we cousins hangout now and then.

I called ma childhood bestie Amreen and  gave her the news she was super excited. And also I applied for one month leave again and luckily I got I thanked Allah and of course that boss.

I prayed asr and had ma hijab on becouse ma cousins are non mehrams right ...

I went down said ma salaam and gave mom that news she was very happy with that news ...

I can't miss these moments.!!

Dad was very happy all his best friends who where now settled in different parts and countries where coming. And also tomorrow Niyat di's in-laws are going to arrive.

I'm gonna miss ma di.....she will be shifted to UK after marriage... I'm gonna miss her..

I went to di...she was  with the cousins who were teasing her and making her blush..
I quickly took a snap of her ...she looked so beautiful while smiling.
Ma eyes got blurred ...I dinno I was crying until a tear came down.

Niyat di saw me and hugged me...

"I'm not leaving now ...why are you crying?" She asked.

"I...I...I'll miss you di".I said trying to control ma tears.

I'm quite emotional...

The pic is of ananyah's room...I tried to cover up what I told...but I didn't get exact pic so I made a collage.

Love Ashy