Nikah!!

Aanayah's pov:

Today is ma wedding day.....I was happy nervous .... having weird sensations..and what not...

Right now I'm constantly pacing in ma room....like I always do when I'm nervous or worried....and cherry on ice. No one is here with me.... everyone is busy...

Im done with ma Asar Salah.....nikah is after Asar...and I'm having panic attack here...ya rabbil Alamein...

This is a beautiful feeling that I'm getting I'll be someone's wife ..half deen...

Amreen bang open the door

Amreen bang open the door... leaving me frightened....

Before I could say anything...she shouted

"Come on we have to go...it's nikah time.." she winked...

Soon ma room was filled with all ma sisters...

Ohk I know that im bride...but I don't want so much attention...

We walked down....and in no time we were in masjid...where nikah was arranged...

To be Frank...I never stepped in masjid... this was ma first time....it was parted with a light green colour cloth... through out the hall...
And one can say it's the best day of their life....

That feeling of peace... happiness was found only here....and that too the Best day...ma wedding day... everyone was busy arrangeing themselves...

I walked to the corner of the masjid...as I did wadu at home...I prayed 2 rakah...nafl...

After lots of dua for ma new life and asked Allah to bless our wedding...I stood up in ma pink wedding dress...

Which was hugging the floor and dragging from behind

Which was hugging the floor and dragging from behind... with pink dupatta hanging on ma head...and the beads of the dupatta kissing ma cheeks...lol...I'm being cheeky with ma self...

Other than that... typical Hyderabadi jewellery...seven step pearl beaded neck piece called "Saath lada" that hand jewellery...mangtika and side one.

(A/n: PS I donno what is it called I'm bad at wedding things)