Niyat di's shaadi..!!!

Aanayah's POV:

"Huff done" we said in unison. All the girls were helping in decorations... Expect niyat di..she was with mom and aunts... Anat easily interacted with everyone... We don't even need that formal introduction ..her behaviour was like she knows each of us since long time...she's such a sweetheart talkitive like me...not really she is a bit more than me

We all were done with decoration and the hall was looking adorable or say kiraak......

I know we don't say adorable for things...but its looking damn awesome...thanks to Mr coincy and salah...and there brains...

"Lil girl..." Salah called me in sing a song tone......

"Yupp" I replied

"Don't u think we should get a reward for this....kiraaak decor...get some juices baby sis..." He said lovingly..

I'm also tired.

I narrowed ma eyes at him and he made pleading eyes....I gave him side smile...and asked..."special juice?"

"Yesssss fast....you're the best Lil girl" salah squealed..and gave me hug..

"Enough of butter..." I said with a smile.

~~~~~~~
Haldi and mehndi functions were awesome... We enjoyed a lot..boys were out all the day long donno what they were doing... Playing ,helping, and what not... And niyat's in laws also bought the wedding dress..it was adorable... Did I tell you aunt maryam's ( niyat di's mother in law) choice is cool...dress was awesome ...
Di was sitting in her room applying mehndi almost done.and I was doing all the work..... And now I'm applying henna in ma hands...its almost done...

I donno how di sat this long at one place..I can't sit like this...I already asked the girl 10 times if its done..if u ask again she will bang me...

Now its time to fight... That salah...he escaped from the work... And now he is playing outside...

"Salah your such a cheater..." I said angrily..

"I'm your big bro ....lower your voice sis.." He said with smirk.

"You said you'll help and you ran away " I said hitting him

Anat came there ...

"Its okay Lil girl ...don't be sorry" he said..

"Sorry...you should be sorry... Not me..you didn't help me you cheater...I did all " I said irritated.

"Stop...or else I'll ruin your mehndi" he threatened.

"I pity on your future wife..." I said... And left

"Right now I pity anat...I donno how you are barring her ...pak pak pakk...(talking)..."he asks dramatically looking at anat..who is trying hard not to laugh...

"Hahahahaha.....very funny..."i said irritated.

"Get that jacket.." He said...ignoring ma words...