°•°Punishment~ pt. 2°•°

Goops POV
I let out a shaky breath, I felt lil a's hands slide down to my waist and to the front undoing my belt. My mind was clouded with pleasure and lust.
I tugged on his shirt, partially already trying to pull it off. He left my lips and pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his pale skin and black colored arms. He went straight to my neck kissing from my jaw line down and down to my collar bone.
Lil a POV
I pulled off my shirt and see goop drooling a bit, I leaned down again, licking and biting his skin gently looking for his sweet spot. I kissed down and down till I herd him take in a sharp inhale of air, I smirked and licked the spot seeing if he makes the same reaction.
His body shook and he arched his back moaning quietly biting his lip trying not to be loud. I laughed quietly and just started nibbling gently on the skin wanting him to not hold back his pretty little moans, "dont,hold back baby boy~ " I mumbled aginst his skin loud enough for him to hear. me. As soon as I said thay,  I could hear breathy moans escape his mouth,  I smiles and bit down alittle harder,  making him jolt and let out a decently loud moan.
   Big a's POV
"Yea sorry, he's bit busy right now,  I'll let him know when he is avaible" I mumbled a bit frustrated, I hung up and threw the phone onto one of the booths and walked at a fast pace to the room with an open door and moans coming out. I could feel my jeans we're right,  but bareable, I walked in seeing lil a only in his pants, and goop panting with his pants half undone, face red. I smiles and walked up and snuk my arms around lil a's waist, feeling his boner threw his pants. I could hear him moan quietly, and tensed up at my touch. I smirked to myself before I started rubbing my hand against his crotch at a slow speed, I could feel the muscles in his back tense. I leaned down yo neck and shoulder leaving small bites here and there, making bright red marks on his pale porclin skin. "Nngh~ D-damit a, s-stop teasin-ing~" he moaned into the kiss he was giving goop.

IM SKSISISIISIS SOSOSOSOSOS SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED.
ICE HAD A MASSIVE WRITER BLOCK,  AND I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY,  AND MY INSTAGRAM WAS ALMOST HACKED THIS MORNING SOOO YEAHH.
IM SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHOORTTYYT AND SHITTY. I PROMISE PROMISE TO MAKE ONE ONE PART AFTER THIS AND IT WILL SMUTTY AND CLEAR DESCRIBED AND SHIZ
PLS DONT KILL ME PLS
AND THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND EVERYTHING FOR THIS BOOK EVEN