°•°Feelings~°•°

Goops POV
It's currently 11:42, and I've asked dark to accompanied me, just in case if it's some scandle or something. I'm just waiting for him to arrive here so we can leave. I have had the man, or 'Goop', on my mind all day. I'm not sure why, i don't even like people, but, i... No that's preposterous. I can't ever like anyone.
'Knock knock knock'
"Google? " said a muffled voice from behind the door. "Come in" i said getting up and grabbing my coat and helmet. "Ready? " he said, i nodded. We walked down the halways reaching some double doors, putting on our helmets we climbed on his Harley Davidson and started heading towards our destination.
Goops POV
I locked all the cafe doors, and walked behind the building to a door and a neon lit light. Lil a and big a we're all ready at home with the rest of the family after they came back from vacation.

HOUSE HOLD

Goop~ : Leather?

Leather A ♐: what goop

Goop~ :need you,  come here's

Leather A ♐: um... Okay?

Goop~ :thx xx

I put my phone in my pocket and unlocked the door. I pushed it open to be greeted with darkness. I closed the door and fliped a switch revealing faint club color lights,  some booths,  a few stages and other club stuff. I walked across the floor to the back and pushed back some curtains and opened the door that said "Room".
  A few moments later i herd the door open again and saw leather come in.
Leather A POV
Im not sure why goop needed me,  but it's not like I'm going to not help him out. I knew he wanted me at the club cause that's where he always is. I open the door and walked to the back room and see goop in the closet looking at all the 'clothing'.
  "Which should i wear!? " he says turning around with two clothing items.  "Should i wear just my normal cut top and leather pants and belt,  or should i wear this, short shorts,  corrset looking suit with cat ears and tail? " he said looking back and forth at them. "Um i have no idea who your meeting,  but if it's someone new,  I'd go with the regular clothing goop" i answered back. "He nodded and put the other clothing back and walked to his small room. I left the room and walked out to the booth and sat down waiting till goop was done.

♪Time skip brought to you by TAPE 5 ♪

Google's POV
We arrived at the cafe,  to see a man, who kinda reminded me of dark walk up to us. "Google.. " he said,  i nodded.  He pointed over to dark,  who i could see had a small faint blush on his face. "  he's with me. " i said,  he just nodded and motioned for us to follow him.  Me and dark set our helmets on the seats,  and followed him around the building to a back door with pink neon lights pointing at the door.
  The man pushed the door open and walked in. We followed and saw the room, it was like a strip club. A bar,  some staged,  booths,  several rooms,  and all the other stuff. I looked around more and noticed goop. He was wearing black boots,  leather pants,  and what looked like a crop top? He walked over to us and the other man. "Hey Google~ glad you came,  especially with a buddy~" he said seductively.
Goops POV
Google came. I'm glad he did,  I'm suprise to be hounest,  he dosent seem like the type of man to be sexual. "Hey Google~ glad you came,  especially with a buddy~" i said suductively, causeing his friend to blush a dark pink. I leaned over to leather and asked him if he wants to take Google's friend and give him a good time. He nodded and took the other man with him to another part of the place.
   A slience fell upons us,  just me and google,  alone in a sex club. While i was mentally fanboying,  i kept it cool on the outside. I could tell Google's eyes had a tint of lust in them,  i want him to take me.
  " Want a drink? " i asked him,  with a soft tone. "Sure. " he said back,  his voice deep and rich. I turned around and walked over to the bar,  with hips swaying making sure to make give him a small show. I reached the bar and pointed to a small booth infront of it,  and he just stoop for a few moments before walking to it. Got him i thought.
   Leather A's POV
Goop had asked me to take 'Google's ' friend,  and give a good time to him. Which i agreed to cause i was pretty needy and i have to admit, he was pretty hot. I grabbed his hand and pulled him along to one of the rooms. I could here him whimper a small bit,  which i found cute. I pulled him in the room and closed and locked the door. "S-sir" he stuttered, "it's leather sweetie~" i said back, "what's your name? " i asked pulling him onto the bed in the center of the room. "I-its d-dark. " he said,  with a visable blush in his face. "We'll it's nice to meet you dark~" i whispered in his ear before i started kissing his neck.
  Google's POV
After goop had handed me a drink,  i almost spit it out as i herd dark,  not talking or anything,  moaning,  he was moaning! "You okay? " goop asked,  i could see his eyes showed lust. I nodded and rook a sip of my drink and watched goop as he made his way up to one of the stages,  and started pole dancing. I couldn't help but watch,  his small frame swinging around on it, it was fascinating to watch. WAIT!  WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING! i realized goop had left off the stage i saw him walking over to me and leaned forward,  and whispered,  "i see you enjoyed my little show~" i stayed still but looked down,  dammit, but it was true,  i did enjoy it.
  I couldn't take it,  i crashed my lips on to his and held his waist pulling him closer to me. He yelped at my sudden actions, but soon he pushed me down on the booth and kissed back.
Goops POV
Before i realised it,  google had me pinned down kissing me, his lips were so soft, i melted at his touch. It felt so good,  i want him so badly,  i needed him. I started to pull off hos coat and threw it on the floor, he pulled off my top and threw it down along with the coat. He bit my lower lip,  asking for an enterance for whiched i allowed. My whole body felt like gelly,  i was weak at every touch.
   Not even 30 mins into me and googles hot makeout session,  leather and the other man came out clearly tired and out of breath. Google got off me quickly and sat up,  and i grabbed my top and slid it over my cold chest again. "Mr. Dark here i think is ready for home ~" leather said as he had is arms around 'darks' waist. Google got up and grabbed his coat and put it on. ""I think i should be heading back too" he said as he walked over to his friend. He spoke to him and then walked back over to me and kissed me roughly,  but passionate. "I'll come back to the cafe again soon so we can finish~" he sais as he left me and walked out the building.

↭Small time skip brought to you by dark ↭

"I see you and and google man got it going~" leather said was we lockednup the place and walked to the house. "Shut up,  what about you and dark,  your over there fu king him! " i said back, leather had a completely flustered face,  "me and google could hear you two,  all the,  'mmmh~, and a-ah faster~" i said replicating the noises.
"Whatever goop,  you owe me breakfeast though. " he said back,  "fine Mr moan maker" i said back teasingly. "You have 5 second to run you piece of shit" and with that i sprinted back to the house.

Hey guys!!!  Even though i was sick today,  and i had to go see some docs,  i decided to write a chapeter,  with just some smut fluff or whatever. It took me since like 12 pm to write it,  and RN it's 10:03 pm. So yea, hope you enjoy my story,  thanks for over 200+ viewls and 20+votes. ~William 1,466 words