°•°Teach Me~°•°

Google's POV
   ∅HOUSE HOLDZ∅

Google ℹ : I'm heading out,  BTW thanks for adding me back to the chat

Old D ✒: NP,  and dark asked if he could come

Google ℹ : whyd he'd ask u instead of texting?

Old D ✒: his phone broke

Google ℹ : loser,  and tell him no he can't come,  bye

Old D ✒: bye

I put my phone in my coat pocket and started walking toward the cafe. It was across town,  so it took me awhile to get there,  but i didn't mind. Over the past day or two i haven't been able to get goop out of my head. I can't beleive what i did,  i kissed a man,  and partially striped him. Granet,  i am a 'part time man whore' but,  i never have felt connected that easily and fast. Even though i don't get like,  love love love connections with people.... I have started to feel like i do now.
Goops POV
I saw google walking across the street heading over to here. It has been a day or two,  and i had thought he probably lied to me and just was rude,  but nope. He was here. "Hello Mr Google! " i said cheerfully as he opened the door. He looked up to me with lustful eyes. I couldn't blame him,  i am a sexy man. "Hello goop" he said walking over to one of the stools, "need anything to drink? " i asked slightly tilting my head.  "I'm okay, when dose your shift end? " he asked with a small bit of impatient showing. "In about 2 hours... " i answered back with a slight pout. I really want him, i praticly need him. I walked out from behind the counter and sat on his lap, it was empty place since it was close to closing time. The windows were tinted like a car window,  so nobody could see the inside,  and the lights we're dim setting the perfect mood.
   Google's POV
Goop left from behind the counter he was at and walked over to me sitting himself on my lap. I could see his eyes we're full of lust,  and i could tell he just wanted his shift to end fast. He leaned down by my ear,  breathing slight quite breaths,  "i want you google... I need you... " he whispered. I just sat there repeating what he said in my mind. "I need you too... " i said back with out realising it. He leaned forward and kissed me roughly,  but it was full of passion. It felt like there was a fire in my chest. It felt so right, even though if anyone came threw the doors they could see us,  but i just didn't care anymore. I kissed back setting my hand on his waist pulling him closer. I could feel the heat radiating off his body and the hot breath on my lips. Nothing mattered anymore,  i want him so much...
   Goops POV
I kissed google after what he said,  although I was still in disbelief i didn't care,  i just wanted to hear those words. He grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. His hand was cold,  and his lips we're cold, but it felt so nice. I melted into the kiss,  he bit my bottom lip asking for an enterance,  which i decided to not allow him to. I could hear a low growl rising from his chest,  he picked me up with out hesataion and pushed me aginst the counter, i quickly wrapped my legs around his waist and tugged in his jacket, unbuttoning it as fast i could.
   He broke the kiss and took off his jacket and threw it on the counter and pulled off my work shirt revealing my cut top and half naked body. He kissed me again, leaning closer to me,  he traced his hands over my chest and sides making me gasp at the touch, he took the quick moment and thrust his tounge into my mouth. I slightly moaned into it,  and he started sucking on my tounge and slowly lifting off his shirt. I put a hand behind me to support myself and used my other hand and tugged on his shirt wanting him to take it off and stop teasing me. "S-stop teasing m-me you f-fu-fucker~" i moaned out,  he broke the kiss again and started pulling off his shirt slowly, i wanted him to go quicker so badly,  i could feel my leather pants ger tighter by the second,  i whimpered a small bit when he finnaly took off his shirt and right as he started kissing me and feeling me the doors opened...

Mewhahahaha,  I'm such a meanie. But yea.  This is a short smut kind of chapter plus a clifhanger. I didn't  feel like writnh alot cause i still feel sick,  but I'll be sure to have some long chapters tomorrow for y'all,  hope you enjoy,  and sorry of it was crongey,  it's been awhile since oce written anything like this lol ~Jack 842 words