Chapter 18 Pt 1 //The Day of the Proposal

"Aphmau, I love you.. And I will until the day I die."

Aaron to went down on one knee, and opened a small box. And in that small box, was a ri- I mean bandana. My mistake for not being cliché.

"This is what symbolizes my love for you. Aphmau Lorde, will you marry me?" Aaron looked up at Aphmau, a hopeful gleam in his eyes.

"Aaron, I-"

"DON'T!" Said three masculine voices, one of which were a whisper.

..Of course, Kawaii~Chan popped out of the shrubs, as well as Indy and Marshal

"NO! YOU STUPID IDIOTS WILL NAWT RUIN KAWAII~CHAN'S SHIP!" She squealed.

Marshal and Indy backed away before ultimate death.

"YEAH.. We aren't dying today!" Marshal saying to Indy.

Indy looked at Marshal with a complete serious face, putting her hands on Marshal's shoulders.

"Marshal."

"Yessum?"

"We are going to your brother's place, Kay, and I will kiss him."

"OMI OMI YES YES YES I SHIP IT!!" Marshal squeaked.

They went into a conversation totally personal, which I, the wonderful, WONDERFUL author, will not share until the final chapter of this story..
Because.
I open at the close.

Aphmau and Aaron were looking at each other awkwardly.

"STOP Garroth and Laurance. You're being such children!" Aphmau screamed at them, while Kawaii~Chan was scratching them.

"If you truly loved me, you would let me be happy! But no, you're acting like children, interrupting one of the happiest days of my life!" She continued.

Garroth and Laurance looked at each other sadly.

"I'm.. Eh, we're sorry, Aphmau. I just.."
Garroth said, beginning to sob.

"I just.."

"We.."

"I.."

"We.. We won't do it.. Go on with your proposal Aaron, you're getting a wonderful woman."

"UGH, JUST GO AWAY AND DON'T DO IT AGAIN. I still love you guys. ( platonically duh ), and right now I'm in the middle of a PROPOSAL."

Garroth and Laurance walked away, arm in arm, the first petal in a flower called a heart wilted, another petal taking its place.

Zane overheard everything
And never has he felt a pain as terrible as heart break.
He blamed Kawaii~Chan, his sorta friend for stopping the male duo.
He was angry.
Heartbroken.
Sad.
And so he walked towards his home, heartbroken.

"In MY DREAMS you're mine, but in my life, you're a DREAM."