Chapter Eleven // I Guess I'll Go With The Former..

I apologize in advance if this sucks.

•*•*•*•

No One's POV

The guys backed out of the room, not going into the circle of comfort filled with girls.
They didn't want to see Katelyn punch them in the face.

Kawaii~Chan's POV

"Kawaii~Chan hic! wants to go back down to play Truth or hic! Dare.."

"Okay Kawaii~Chan~" said Lucinda.

We walked downstairs to see everyone else on the circle.

"You know, he just kissed her. It's not like he CHOSE HER, Kawaii~Chan. Geez, stop being so dramatic for once."
Zane said coldly.

Oh. My Irene.

Zane's POV ( short POV's.. Whatever~ )

In the next few seconds, a bloodshot-eyed Kawaii~Chan hissed and scratched me across my cheek.

"HE'S MY SENPAI. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, ZANE~KUN. KAWAII~CHAN SEES THE WAY YOU LOOK AT APHMAU~SENPAI. But that gives you no right to insult who Kawaii~Chan is."

Marshal growled, Indy hissed, Lucinda was watching with enthusiasm, Aphmau was confused, Nicole was holding Katelyn back from punching me, and Katelyn was.. Well she was just Katelyn. The guys made microwaveable popcorn and were eating from that.

"And so help Irene, if you come between Kawaii~Chan's ship, the wrath of Aarmau Army's revenge will come murder YOU!"

Aarmau Army?

What gibberish is she speaking?

Marshal and Indy awkwardly coughed, while Indy was grabbing an umbrella by the door.

Marshal noticed what Indy was gonna do, and bear hugged her so that she wouldn't do it.

"INDY. No."

"Indy. YESH."

"Indy, no."

"Indy, YESH."

This went on for about ten seconds before Indy said "FINE!" irritably.

"Who you are, Kawaii~Chan? Who you are is a stupid little girl who doesn't understand the laws of life. You go on in that little fantasy in your head while the big kids face the real world."

Everyone looked at me as if I was the villain.

Kawaii~Chan's face turned into one of an angry tomato's.

"Kawaii~Chan actually wanted to be friends with you. She realizes she is mistaken, for who could be friends with the Stooge himself. Aphmau~Senpai will still be your friend afterwards because she loves you in a friendly way. Not the way you love her, but the way her and Aaron~Kun love each other. Good day, Stranger~San," she said before walking upstairs with Marshal and Indy at her side.

( why did that remind of Mean Girls.. )

Some part deep inside me actually wants to say sorry to her for real.. The majority of me wants to walk out of this room.

I guess I'll go with the former.. Aphmau still might be friends with me if I do that..