Chapter 17 (Part 2 / prologue to next chap thing whatever )

..What? She got ANOTHER love potion?

Oh, this was a lie made by the creator.

Oh? Uh-huh. I know.

FINE I'LL GET ON WITH THE STORY.

*grumbles* dont have to force me ;-;

Back to the program..

A month has passed. All was well.
( Aaron's sister does not exist in my universe, SORRYYY )

Zane and Kawaii~Chan gradually became.. Eh, somewhat friends.
Started out with cupcake baking.. Good for the first week.
Progressed to Gravity Falls.
Doin good, doin good.

All the soon-to-be canon ships in the original universe are almost cano-
Okay, we do not want a rip in time.

After three weeks of this, Zane and Kawaii~Chan- Well Kawaii~Chan, remembering in the past events in a dream of a place called Love~Love Paradise, Zane agreed with Aarmau.

All was well.
Until terror struck for Zane's heart.

When Aaron proposed to Aphmau with a gorgeous red bandage from high school, and Aphmau accepted and they embraced each other in love, for there never was a tale of more woe, than the tale of Juliet and her Romeo. Garroth and Laurance embraced each other in love, realizing their feelings, but Zane..
Zane went back to his old ways before Aphmau changed him a tad.

Grumpy. Rude. Sarcastic.
(me in the mornings)

Kawaii~Chan made it her absolute goal to return Zane into what she "platonically" loved about him.

Reese was there of course, going on dates with Michi, still toying with the idea in his mind that he has feelings for the meif'wa. ( that how you spell it?? ;-; )

Travis and Katelyn were still a fantastic couple- Casanova and Tsundere, destined by fate to be lovers despite their titles.

Yes, yes, this is how the true tale of love started,
And it will all tumble down like dominos the same way.