5

🏢Diego🏢

It was her.  She was here.  At my event.  She was still beautiful. She had gain some weight.  Her white dress clung to her body,  showing all her curves.  Her hair was shorter and she looked like she must've got a tan. 

I could spot her in the room,  out of 500 or more people.  She was like the brightest star in the sky out of millions of others.  She was just that beautiful. 

Too bad I always mess things up.

I shook my head as I saw Sebastian and Carlos make his way towards me. 

"Looking good man." Carlos said to me. 

"Always." I said.  I smiled as we walked and talked.  When we egotistical our way towards the girls,  it was then did I see her up close. 

"Well,  what do we have here?" I said.  I saw her tense as she turned around.  My breath got caught in my throat at her face.  She looked innocent. 

"Hello ladies and welcome to my Galla." I said.  They cheered and congratulated me.  After hugs were passed around,  I stopped at Lucia and smiled. 

"Hello Lucia."

"Diego." And that was that.  She looked somewhere else,  as someone would do in a awkward situation.  I looked to Sebastian for help and thankfully he came to my rescue. 

"So how are you,  Lucia?"

"Well,  I'm engaged and I successfully became a doctor." She said.  My eyes nearly came out my head at the word engaged. 

"Congratulations.  May I see the ring?" Carlos said.  She showed them the ring.  The rock on her finger was huge.  The diamond glistened as the light hit it,  making it shine. 

"Wow, that's beautiful." I said.  She blushed but quickly masked it. 

"Thank you."

"So,  may I ask,  who are you engaged to?" Carlos asked.  She smiled brightly.  I'm pretty sure the guy who brought this ring was a joke.  I could be bought her something twice that size. 

"Well, his name is-"

"Hey babe.  Its almost time to take our seats. " A deep voice said.  I saw a hand wrap around her waist and as I looked up I saw Anthony.  He kissed her temple as he looked at me and smirked. 

" Well guys,  I would love for you to meet my fiancé,  Anthony Waters." She said smiling. Everyone said hello except me. 

"Diego? Don't be rude! Say hello." Brittany said hitting my arm.  I rolled my eyes as I looked at him. 

"Thanks for being here man. I have to say,  your fiancé is beautiful." I say shaking Anthony hand.  I turned to Lucia. 

"I see you have met my friends. Let me introduce myself.  My name is Diego Davis.  I own Davis Inc." I said with a smile. She gave me her hand.  I bent down and gave her a kiss on it,  which she immediately pulled back. 

"My name Lucia.  Nice to meet you." She said slowly. 

"Wonderful to meet you." I said.  I smiled to Anthony as his eyes grew cold. 

"You can go take your seats.  Its about to start."I said.  Everyone dispersed and walked to their seats.  I got on stage and tapped the mic. 

"Hello everyone." I said a steeple got seated.  "Welcome to my Annual Event for this evening.  We celebrate this event for making an amazing deal for Mr. Browns company." I said and everyone clapped.  I smiled and nodded.