2

🚺Lucia🚺

"One thing I know for sure, is that I am a strong woman. Have been for the past three years. I've changed. My attitude. My appearance. Everything. If it wasn't for this wonderful man, I don't know where I would be today." I said as I picked up my glass of wine in a toast. Everyone said cheers to my fiancé, Anthony Waters.

He was the definition of perfect. With his golden skin, jet black hair and hazel eyes, he's every girls dream. But unfortunately for those women he was mine.

He kissed the side of my head as we all laughed and enjoyed his birthday party. I smiled and kissed him.

"I say we should all dance." His dad said as he stood up and grabbed his wife's hand. Everyone followed and the room was filled with people dancing.

"May I have this dance?" Anthony asked me. I looked at his hand then at his face. I grabbed his hand as he took me to the dance floor and wrapped his hand around my waist. He pulled me close and kissed the top of my head as he spun my around in circles.

"Your getting old Mr. Waters." I say in his ear. He laughed as he held me in his arms and twirled me around.

"Your just as old as me Mrs. Waters." He said. I put my hands at the nape of his neck as he lowered his head and his lips connected with mine. I smiled into the kiss. My hands traveled into his hair as I pulled it.

His kisses are nothing like Diego's. His are powerful, demanding and downright dirty. My subconscious said. I groaned and wanted to smack myself.

He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I denied since I can only stand a little bit of PDA. He groaned and I pulled away.

"Hm. You know I'm not a big fan of PDA." I said while my hands traveled up his chest.

"But if you would have saw how many men were staring at your ass in this dress. I had to show them your mine." He growled. I smiled as I rubbed his cheeks.

"I don't care about them staring at my ass. I just care about you staring at it." I said. He smiled and kissed my cheeks as we continued dancing silently.

The song ended and then soon the party. Everyone left except his parents. We laughed as we talked about Anthony and his you get days.

"You've grown so much since then. You have a beautiful woman beside you... it makes me very happy. " His mother says. He smiled at me and his hand goes lower on my back.

"Well mom, I'm pretty tired and me and Lucia have work in the morning." He said putting his arm around me.

"Ok. Well, goodnight. I will call you tomorrow sweetheart." She said kissing his cheeks and kissing my head. We bid them a farewell and when the door closed I was pushed up against it.

"I couldn't take my eyes off you tonight. Your ass just looks so damn good in this dress." He said running his hands over my ass. I moaned when he palmed it.

"Well now that no one is here, you can do whatever you please baby." I said seductively. His lips were forcefully pressed against mine and I swear I felt my legs buckle. He held me up with one hand. He pushed up my dress as his finger dipped into my underwear. He rubbed my slit as I bucked against his fingers.

"Anthony?" I said breathless.

"Yes babe?" He asked as he looked at ms in the eyes.

"Can we continue upstairs?" I said. He smiled and picked me up. He ran up the stairs and pushed open the double door. He slammed my back against it and kissed me again. He licked my bottom lip and this time I let him explore. His hands went to my hair as he pushed me closer.

He switched our positions and backed me to the bed. I leaned back into the soft, master bed as his hands traveled over my body.

"Hope you don't love this dress." He said. I pulled away and looked at him in confusion.

"What? Don't tell me..." I began until I heard fabric rip. I looked at him as he ripped my dress. I pouted as he kissed my pout.

"Eager are we?" I said.

"Baby girl. You have no idea." He said as he began to strip out of his clothing. He was just left in his boxers and he dropped them to. He then attacked my breast paying them both equal attention.

"Mm." Was all I can say as I couldn't form words. He then went down my stomach kissing my navel. He kissed my inner thigh as he slid my shoes off. He then hooked his finger around the band of my underwear and he ripped them too.

"Naughty boy." I whispered.

"Oh just wait." He said. His tongue then flicked my clit and I bucked up again. He held my down by my hips as he tongue began to explore me. His finger went and moved slowly. My back arched as my climax was building. My hands went into his hair and I pulled on it.

"Oh Anthony." I moaned. He went faster and faster and when I was about to burst he pulled away. I groaned in sexual frustration.

"Don't worry baby. Your about to get satisfied." He ripped open a condom and plunged into me. I gasped out of shock as he slowly pulled out and plunged back him.

My hands clawed at his back as he lifted my hips to meet his thrust.

"Damn. Fuck. Anthony." I said through gritted teeth. He laughed and began to pound into me. My nails scratched his back and I knew I was drawing blood but I don't care.

"Anthony. I'm about to... about to."

"Come for me baby." he said. When those words left his mouth, my climax hit casing me to moan his name. He took one long push into me and moaned out my name. I relaxed as he collapsed on top of me. I kissed his forehead as he played with my hair.

"I love you Lucia." He said. I lifted his head and have him a kiss on the lips.

"I love you too Anthony." I said.

"I'm tired now." He said as I pushed him off me and got up.

"Weren't you tired before?" I asked him. He smiled.

"I was tired before." He said.

"Mhm." I said while picking up my new tore dress.

"I loved this dress." I said. He came to me and kissed me again.

"I'll buy you another." he said. I hummed in acceptance as I began to walk us to the shower.

"What do you think your doing?" He asked.

"We're going to take a shower together and no funny business. No sex. Go it?"

"You know what I love?" I heard his whisper in my ear.

"What's that?"

"When a woman takes charge. Now I'm hard and now you have to come fix it." he said pointing at his now hard erection.

"Well come on and get in the shower." I said while turning it on and stepping in.