3

🚹Diego🚹

Alcohol can do some crazy shit to a person. Whatever I was drinking when I left from the club with that girl, it made me have one pounding headache. It felt like someone was banging my head against a wall continuously.

As I opened my eyes, I was met with a bright light. I shut my eyes and groaned. I rolled over and I felt someone jump on me. I groaned again and I heard a loud laugh.

"Do you have to laugh that loud in the morning?"

I felt the woman get off my back and I turned over. I looked at the clock and seen it was 10 in the morning. I had to be at work an hour ago. I got up and went into the bathroom.

"Last night was amazing." I heard her say as I opened my medicine cabinet and pulled out some pain medication.

"Mhm." Was all I said.

I put two in my hand and made my way to the kitchen for some water. My maid was cleaning as I sat down on the island.

"Buenos Días Garcia." (Good Morning Garcia.) I told her.

Yes. I did learn Spanish. When I first got my company, we expanded. My business stretched to Spain, to Panama to Columbia. So it took a lot to learn Spanish. We even expanded to certain areas where I had to learn different languages. 

"Buenos Días Diego. Quieres desayuno?" (Good Morning Diego. Do you want breakfast?)

I nodded.  "Si por favor y con un gran vaso de zumo de naranja." (Yes please. With a tall glass of orange juice.)

The girl then came bouncing out of my room with my shirt on and her hair in a messy bun. I picked up the newspaper and began to read. I read one specific article.

"Anthony Waters is climbing to the top. He has alot of investors and entrepreneurs. He says that he's ready to take on the world and hopefully the beautiful city of Miami. With his beautiful fiancé and his hill top mansion, he's already becoming Seattle's most richest business man.

Look out Diego Davis. He's heading your way next.

I threw down the article and huffed angrily. He will not be taking down my company. I'm unstoppable. And who is his fiancé? When did he get engaged. I looked at his picture and narrowed my eyes. They have her face blurred out and his arm is wrapped around her.

"So maybe we can go for round two sometime?" The girl asked. As my food was placed in front of me, I took the pain medication and swallowed down the juice.

"Listen Julie, I don't do occasional sex. No need to take this to heart, but I'm not that kind of guy." I say.

"First, it's Jennifer. Secondly, I know that Diego Davis. You are the one night stand. I just wanted to see what its like to have sex with you. Thirdly, I said sometime, not later on this evening. "

"Ok."

I heard her leave out the kitchen and I rolled my eyes. Can't women apprehend  the difference want a man wants and what a man needs?

I heard the sound of heels clicking and coming back in the kitchen. I looked up from my food and looked at her. She was wearing jeans and a half shirt with heels.

"Wow, you came prepared." I said. She nodded.

"Always darling. Bye Garcia. Later Diego." She said as she left. Garcia looked at me and I shrugged. She came around the corner and plucked my forehead. I gripped my forehead and groaned.

"Fuck. What I do?"

"Vas a coger una enfermedad de transmisión sexual." (You're gonna catch a STD.)

"Sí claro." I say as I push my plate away and got up. I go and take any shower and head to work. As I head in I'm already being budded with questions.

"What do we have set up?"

"Mostly everything. The food will be in by tonight. Your suit is ready."

"Great. Now make sure you're ready." I say as I walk into my meeting.

"Gotcha boss."

"Good Afternoon fellows." I say. I'm greeted and I get into work.

This meeting only considered of how we could take the new building were currently earning and make it elegant. Everyone threw out ideas.

But we just stuck with making it into a hotel. All the other stuff was just off the top.

"This concludes this afternoon meeting. I'm guessing I'll be seeing you guys at the party tonight?" I asked.

"Yes. I think about taking you assistant." Joey, a worker, said confidently. I smiled.

"And you think she'll say yes?"

"Yes. No one can resist my charm." He said while patting down his coat. We all laughed.

"Yeah. All the girls at the office did." Tommy said. He pat Joey on his shoulder and walked out. As I passed him, I smirked.

"She's a tough one. Good luck."

"I'll take all I can get." He said. I walked out and found her in my office.

"Shauna?"

"Yes sir?" She said closing her computer. I walked to my desk.

"I believe Joey wants to talk to you." I said.

"Why me?" She asked shock. I shrugged.

"I don't know and I don't care. Just go but be back. You still have all these files to organize." I say pointing to the stack on my desk. She nodded as she stood up.

She smoothed out her dress and walked to the door.

"Mr. Davis?" She called.

"Yes, Shauna."

"Thank you." She said.

"Welcome. But remember Shauna, don't mix business with pleasure." I said.

"Yes sir." She said excitedly. I shook my head and my phone started to ring.

"Davis." It was a silent on the other line. Then the voice spoke.

"Hello Diego? Have you read the magazine's or been seen me online yet?"

I gritted my teeth. "What do you want, Anthony?"

"Just wanted to call and let you know that I'll be taking over your business come January. Oh and I'm in Miami to check out my company here." He said. I slammed my fist on the table.

"Coming January, I will have everything. Maybe even your precious little fiancé." I said.

"Ha. I pretty sure you don't want back your sloppy seconds." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"It's a shame that you have to sleep with and engage my sloppy seconds. Are we really going to those extremes to take each other down?" I laughed.

"I will do anything to destroy you." He said tightly.

"Ah. Ok. Bow if you don't mind, I'm going to hang up now. Tell my sloppy seconds I said hello and I hope to... catch up sometime. If you catch my drift. See you at the event." I said while hanging up. I smiled as I laid back in my seat.

Shauna came back in, smiling. My eyes brows quirked up and I turned in my seat.

"Cancel anything I have planned for today. Make sure the event is planned how I told you I want it. Make sure my date is ready, dress hair and all that of the sort. And order me some food and make sure you drop it off by my apartment." I said while grabbing my coat and walking out.