"No." I sharply added.

"If you've seen Leo's, you can see mine Bella. You know that I'm not after you for sex." Marco added and suddenly I felt myself being lifted from he ground and being carried somewhere which I was guessing was somewhere out of the closet.

"M-Marco what are you doing!?" I asked still refusing to open my eyes. Marco didn't answer and just after that I felt myself being thrown onto something soft. A bed.

"Marco what are you doing? Seriously don't play games like this with me." I warned him, my voice full of seriousness showing him that I wasn't joking right now and I was serious.

Again Marco didn't answer but still answered in a way, using his mouth but not for words, for something else. Something more intimate than that and it was making me feel got when I shouldn't really be feeling it. His hands trailed from my waist slowly and dangerously as if daring me to do something or just simply move because he knew I wouldn't be able to do it. He knew I was enjoying this because he knew my body and my spots very well, he's a sex God, he's a professional in this.

Soon he gripped my curves under my shirt, my body was so hot I didn't realize until his cold hands came in contact with my skin making me realize that. A shaky breath left my mouth followed by a gasp when I felt Marco's lips on mine. I wasn't protesting at all but I didn't know where this was leading too, he didn't say a single thing to me and was just doing it.

His lips as always were soft and kissable which made kissing him more amazing. I didn't waste time in kissing him back and slowly opened my eyes but Marco quickly noticed that and placed his one hand on my eyes. His lips left mine and I could feel him breathing hard on top of me.

"Don't open your eyes." That's all he said before I felt him shuffle above me and then felt his lips near my ear again. He likes this torture a lot.

"I'm gonna move my hand and you're not going to open your eyes. Understood baby girl?" Marco said in a husky voice which I don't think he used intentionally.

Oh god! I thank you for creating this beautiful specimen that makes us women's day.

Okay I'm done with my thankful prayer and now back to the situation. Marco removed his hands because somehow and for an unknown reason I had nodded my head quietly obeying Marco to not open my eyes, I don't know why I did that, there could be only 3 possibilities for that.

1) I was curious to what was about to happen now.

2) He may still be butt naked and 'full frontal'.

3) I was enjoying this.

I chose to ignore the 3rd option because even admitting that in my head had me going crazy and slightly aroused. I was astonished to how Marco was changing me and my needs day by day as if it was nothing and most of all without even knowing it, I had just realized that now that how unchecked my needs have changed and how I desire Marco and silently like a baby girl Marco called me I almost obey every command, honestly if it was someone else telling me to do something like this or had even tried to do stuff with me, he wouldn't have woken up the second later because he would have been dead.

Not to mention the irresistible jealousy I feel when the worlds most biggest bitch and whore called Tatiana comes and flirts with him like bitch get your fucking hands and your fingers off him before I break them and shove them down your unfortunate throat that has had many other and bigger things shoved down there too. If you know what I mean.

My blood boils whenever I think or hear or see Tatiana. Why? She's a slut, prostitute, bitch, rude, mean, annoying, crazy, fake. She's so fake that even Barbie is jealous of her.