Chapter 1

Lexi's POV.

"Hector, I know how to walk. Put me down, " I whispered and yelled at my stubborn husband.

''No. I don't want you to get tired or hurt.'' He said sternly.

''How would I get hurt by walking?'' I rolled my eyes.

''You are clumsy.'' He said matter of fact.

''Hector, we are in the middle of the hospital, and everyone is looking at us.'' I want to kill him right now.

''Shut up woman'' Hector hushed me.

I can't stand him anymore. It has been a week since I told him I was pregnant, and he became overprotective of me. He doesn't stop carrying me wherever we go; it's embarrassing.

He is calling me every hour when he isn't home. Asking if I was okay or If I ate anything. He doesn't let me make breakfast or dinner. When I want water, he calls maids to bring water to me.

Sometimes, I do want to steal his gun and shoot him in the head.

He called our family members for dinner tonight. I hope everything will go smoothly and without any issues. I'm thrilled because Gabby will be here. I even convinced Hector to invite Lucas, too. He isn't happy about it but said yes.

The doctor checked my baby's health and said everything was alright.

Hector embarrassed me one more time.

''What about sex?'' He asked the doctor and winked at me.

''You two can have sex but only safe sex, and try not to pressure on her stomach.'' The doctor chuckled along with Hector. And I, on the other hand, blushed madly and glared at my irritating husband.

On the ride home, Hector kept talking to Fabio (In Spanish), and I could feel his temper rising. He hung up the phone and cursed something Spanish.

I grabbed his hand ''Is everything alright?'' His eyes softened when he saw me. ''Yes. Nothing I can't handle, love.'' He kissed my hand.

The ride home was silent after that. When we reached the mansion, Hector got out and opened my car for me.

''Get some rest at, alright?'' When I was gonna say something ''I will be back for dinner''

He pecked my lips and left.

Hector's Pov.

I'm going to kill them slowly and painfully.

When Fabio told me he had found two men outside my house, I felt anger rise inside me, and I wanted to kill someone right then.

But when I saw my beautiful wife, I managed to calm myself a bit. She doesn't know what she is doing to me. With one look from her would stop the world for a second. I love everything she is. And to think of her getting hurt made me angrier.

When I entered my office, I saw no one other than Fabio and Joseph.

''Where are they?'' I hissed. Ready to kill someone.

''When we were taking them here, they managed to run, and Joseph killed them,'' Fabio said in a rush.

I nodded in understanding, and Joseph sighed loudly.

''I'm sorry, boss. That would never happen again.'' Joseph said with fear evident in his eyes.

''Of course, that wouldn't,'' I said to him and pulled my gun and aimed at his head. His eyes widened in surprise and fear.