LEICO

Leo's POV:
I walk down the halls of the Argo 2 toward the sound of sobbing.
I stopped in front of Nico's door wondering if I should knock.
I open the door and see Nico moving around in his bed, crying, having a nightmare.
I rush forward and grip his shoulder.
"Hey Nico. It's ok." I say and wrap my arms around him.
He wakes up and sees me holding him.
I pull back a little and his cheeks are bright red.
"Uh uh uhm I'm sorry you were having a nightmare and well I didn't want to just like uh leave you here uh so so I tr-tried waking you up and uh yah." I stutter out, my ears starting to turn pink.
"Oh uhm thanks." He mumbles.
"Are you ok?" I ask my voice changing to concern.
He flinches when I hold his hand.
"Oh uh it's nothing." He says.
"Nothing!? Nico you were screaming and thrashing around. I could hear you all the way down the hall."
"Oh s-sorry. Did I wake you?" He asks looking up at me
"No I was up I couldn't sleep." I explained.
"Do you want to talk about your dream?" I ask gently.
"Well I w-was in Tartarus again but it was so much worse." He said and looked like he was on the verge of tears.
"You guys were there and I was trying to protect you guys from the monsters but there was too many of them and I couldn't do it." He says and breaks down sobbing.
I pull him toward me and he puts his head on my chest. I feel tears start to soak through but I ignore it.
"It's ok Nico it didn't happen it's just a dream." I whisper.
"But it was too real and that was the worse part. I don't want to lose anyone else and have it be my fault." He says still crying.
"Nico I know you would do what ever it takes to protect us. I know you would do anything to keep us safe." I say and kiss his forehead.
He blushed and pulls away.
"I'm s-sorry I shouldn't have done that." I say and my cheeks are brighter than Nico's now.
"N-no its fine." He says looking down at his hands in his lap.
"Do you want me to stay with you?" I ask and he looks up and nods.
He lies down and I lie down next to him and put my arms around him. He lays his head on my chest and his eyes start to close.

The next morning

Nico's POV:
"Hey Nico it's time to get up." I hear Jason say through the door.
I groan and pull the blankets up higher. I feel warmer than usual so I open my eyes and see Leo sleeping next to me.
Or more under me since I'm mostly on top of him.
He looks cute when he's sleeping, I think.
Wait! Did I just call Leo cute?! I must be sick.
A piece of hair falls in his face and I reach my hand out and move it out of the way.
Okay, I might like him, I think.
Leo starts to move a little and he opens his eyes. He looks at me and smiles.
"Hi Death boy how did you sleep?" He asks with a grin.
"Surprisingly well actually." I say.
"Is it because you like me as your pillow?" He says still grinning.
"Well you're warm so yah." I say and put my head on his chest again.
"Aw you're so cute." He says and I give him a death glare.
He starts to laugh and my cheeks redden.
"Shut up or Jason will here you!" I say and cover his mouth with my hand.
He starts to say something but it's all muffled. I move my hand back letting him speak.
"Why don't you want Jason coming in here?" He asks.
"He's just always trying to get me to open up and stuff and him knowing my biggest secret is kinda annoying but I think he's just trying to look out for me." I reply.
"Oooo what's your secret?" He asks.
"None of your business." I say and look away.
"Aw please tell me." He whines.
"No you'll make fun of me." I mumble.
"I swear on the river Styx I won't make fun of you." He says and I sigh.
"Fine but you can't tell anyone." I say and he jumps up.
"Ok well I might have used to have a crush on Percy." I say as quietly as possible.
"Oooo. Wait so your gay?" He asks and I nod.
"Oh. Ok. Cool me too." He says grinning.
"Wait so what do you mean 'used to'?" He asks.
"Oh uhm well Percy found out and now he tries to avoid me as much as possible." I say feeling like I'm about to cry.
"Oh Nico," he says and hugs me."Percy is a big jerk for doing that because you are cute and adorable. "
I feel my cheeks burn and I probably look like a tomato.
"It's Percy's lost, because you are amazing." He says and pulls me forward.
He looks down at my lips and starts to lean in.
He gently pressed his lips to mine. The kiss was short but sweet.
"Nico, you may look creepy but once you get comfortable you're awesome and amazing." He says and hugs me again.
"Thank you." I says feeling a tear slip down my cheek.
"Why are you crying? Did I do something?" Leo asks worrying.
"No it's just no one cares about me except Hazel and I'm usually used to being alone but I like talking to you and being around you." I explain.
"Oh. Well I like talking to you too." He says grinning.
"Nico, would you be my boyfriend?" He asks and I nod.
"Great now I have to go deal with Percy. No one treats my little death boy like that." He says serious but I can't help laughing.
I laugh till the point my stomach starts to hurt and I try to calm down.
Leo just sits there with a shocked expression.
"W-what?" I ask.
"You're laugh is so cute oh my gods." He says.
"Oh. " I say and my cheeks start turning pink again. "Want to go to breakfast?" He asks and I nod.
We walk holding hands to where everyone is sitting for breakfast.
Everyone looks up at us and looks shocked.
"What?" I ask.
"Why are you and Leo holding hands?" Jason finally asks.
"Were dating now." Leo says grinning like a maniac.
"Well congratulations." Percy says and Leo turns and glares at him when no one is looking.
Jason and Piper high five and Hazel and Frank look happy.
We sit down and everyone goes back to what they were doing.
Percy keeps glancing over at us and Leo keeps glaring at him.
"Stop glaring at him someone's gonna see!" I whisper to him.
"But I don't like how he treated you." Leo whispers back.
"Well you don't have to worry about it now because I'm with you." I whisper and he grins and kisses my cheek.