Scaredy cat

"BOO!" Will screamed jumping on top of Nico.
"You're not gonna scare." Nico rolled his eyes and went back to reading his book.
"Uhg are you unscare able or somethin'" Will asked still laying on top of Nico.
"After visiting the underworld so much not a lot of things scare me. " Nico said without taking his eyes off the book.
"Well I will scare you one of these days." Will said and got up.
"Good luck with that." Nico said.

"Hi Will." Nico said appearing in front of Will in the shadows.
"AHHHH!" Will yelled and fell out of his chair.
"Stop doing that!" Will said "I told you no more underworldy magic unless it's an emergency."
"Aw but I only wanted to see you." Nico said giving him puppy dog eyes.
"You're too cute to stay mad at." Will said and leaned forward to kiss his nose.

Nico sat at the Hades table in the dining pavilion waiting for Will.
"AHH NICO HELP!" Nico could hear from the woods.
He shot up from his seat and started sprinting toward the yelling.
He found Will perfectly fine by a tree.
"Did I scare you?" Will asked
Nico fell to the ground and began sobbing. Will rushed forward to grab Nico.
"Don't... Ever ..... Do that..... Again!" Nico said still sobbing.
"Oh baby I'm so so so sorry." Will said letting a few tears slip knowing he was the reason for Nico's crying.
Will rapped his arms around Nico and Nico gripped to his shirt as if he was going to disappear.
"I will never do that again I promise oh I'm so sorry Sunshine." Will said muffled from Nico's hair.
Nico pulled back a little.
"Don't call me sunshine." Nico groaned.
"Ok sorry my little death boy." Will said stifling a laugh.

"Nico why are you on Will's back?" Piper asked since they've been doing it for the last 2 days.
"Because he owes me after scaring me half to death." Nico said playing with Will's hair.
"Will, don't let Reyna find out or she'll kill you for scaring Nico." Jason said and put his arm around Piper.
"Oh shit." Will and Nico said in unison.
"Wait we weren't supposed to tell Reyna?" Leo said with his cheeks turning pink.
"Leo you didn't." Nico groaned.
"I'm sorry I didn't think it was a big deal." Leo said.
"WILLIAM SOLACE!" They heard and everyone turned to a very angry Reyna.
"HOW DARE YOU SCARE NICO LIKE THAT!" She said getting closer to the group.
"Oh well look at the time uh I think I should be leaving." Leo said and ran followed by Jason and Piper.
Nico jumped off Will's back and stood in front of him.
"Reyna I'm fine I promise. Don't hurt Will." Nico squeaked.
Nico was probably the most tough demigod at Camp Half Blood but even Reyna scared him.
"Oh Nico are you ok?" Reyna said and put her hands on both of Nico's cheeks and looked at him carefully.
Reyna was one of the few people that could actually touch Nico.
"I'm fine Reyna." Nico said and stood by Will.
"Ok well tell me if he ever tries to do that to you again. I will personally cut his head off." Reyna said and glared at Will before walking away.
"Oh my gods I thought she was gonna kill me." Will said and took a deep breath.
"Don't worry I would let that happen," Nico said smiling."But if you ever scare me like that again I will call Reyna." Will's tanned face paled.
"I love you." Nico said smiling.
"I love you too." Will said and leaned down to kiss Nico's forehead.