"You guys aren't helping at all." I whined at them. Jingxiu showed me a disgusted face while Zhengyao just smiled.

"Girl, we are guys and you're asking for advice now." Jingxiu said, pushing his glasses with his middle finger. I rolled my eyes at his action and hit his arms slightly.

"But you aren't helping at all, Zheng Jingxiu." I commented.

"At least...this is better than asking advice from Hongbin, isn't it?" Crystal laughed. I laughed a bit as well and highfived Crystal.

"I hate you guys for always treating me like this." Hongbin snorted.

"How?" Jingxiu challenged.

"Oh, nothing. Just...forget it." Hongbin said, pulling a chair over and sat down.

"Always remember what I've told you before, Jiahui. If you've gave up, it doesn't means that you can let go."

"I know."

"Do you still feel anything when he actually confess to you?" Zhengyao asked.

"I just...feel nervous and surprised." I said, recalling back the feelings I have when he suddely confessed.

"Maybe you should give him a try. It wasn't a lost at all, though I heard a lot of rumors about him being a playboy. Maybe he's really taking interest in you." Crystal suggested.

"Wait what? Playboy? You really have to think twice then, Jiahui-ah." Jingxiu said.

"I was thinking that if it's like that, maybe it'll be good if he settles on you."

"What if he's just playing around with me?" I asked.

"Do you have to think about that? Dump him of course!" Hongbin exclaimed. He then laughed along with Jingxiu and Zhengyao.

"You just got to make sure that he's not taking any advantages of yours." Crystal patted my back and told me.

"I'm sure that if he doesn't likes our Jiahui, he wouldn't take advantage of her." Jingxiu commented.

"Why do you add our in front of my name? I don't belong to any of you. I belong to myself." I scoffed.

"Yeah, said the one who always call us kid." Hongbin rolled his eyes.

"That's just a way of addressing." I curled my lips and said.

"Same." Jingxiu held up both of his hands and told us.

--

I don't even know how to confront Jiayi after that confession of Luhan. I can't face her now. I don't know, if I'll ever meet Luhan after that day again, but I guess that I wouldn't.

He just...wouldn't come up to me out of all sudden, isn't it?

I hope that he forgot about what he said last time. I hope that he can just pretend like nothing happened.

I still like him or not? I don't actually know. I do feel something when he said that he likes me. Could he be kidding? Does he accepts a dare from his friends to confess to a junior?

He's known for being a playboy in our school actually. He dated a lot of girls and every of them break up in a month. Jiayi told me once about that and she said that she believes that he's just playing with their feelings.

"Are you alright?" I heard someone asked beside me. I looked to my side and it was Yixing. Oh right, I almost forgot that he asked me to wait for him in the library of our school.

He said that he got some useful reference book with him and is giving it to me since he's the only child in the family and there wouldn't be anyone who's going to use it.