When it rains, it pours.

I was home. In the comforts of my bed, in an empty house. My mom and dad were out on a little date. I’m usually fine being home alone, but there’s a thunderstorm outside. I just sat watching Netflix in my room. It’s been 2 days since I’ve slept with Luke. I know that I need to tell Nash, but it’s only going to break his heart. I don’t want to break his heart. He’s my best friend and an amazing boyfriend. I love him. I do. I hate Luke for what he did. I’m never going to speak to him again. Maybe, just maybe I can go through this without having to tell Nash what happened. Maybe we can just live happily ever after and I’ll never speak to Luke ever again. My whole life was turned upside down when I met him. He’s caused me nothing but trouble. I should just cut him off from my life completely. I should. I’d be better off without him. Better off not communicating with him ever again.

Ding dong. My doorbell rung. Who could be at my house this late, in a storm? I walked down the stairs turning on the passageway and outside light. I checked out the little window and saw Nash standing there. What’s Nash doing here? He normally calls before coming over. I opened the door.

“Nash, what…?” I started before he cut me off.

“What were you doing at his house?” He asked walking into my house. I closed the door behind him and turned to look at him.

“What are you talking about?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“I’m talking about this.” He said showing me a picture of me exiting Luke’s house.

“Is this…?” I started shocked.

“Yes. This is a picture of you exiting Luke’s house at 1:30 in the morning. So I ask you again, what were you doing at his house so late?” He yelled.

“Nash. I love you and I can explain.” I said walking closer to him.

“You didn’t sleep with him, did you?” He asked, tears pricking his eyes.

“Nash… I….” I started.

“You slept with him!” He yelled.

“Yes, but…” I started as the tears fell down my face.

“But what? There are no buts. You cheated on me.” He yelled angrily.

“Nash. I’m so sorry. I didn’t think that would happen. He sounded so upset on the phone and stuff. I didn’t know what to do. He wanted to talk.” I said crying.

“So talking led to sex?” He asked wiping away a tear.

“Nash. That’s not exactly what happened. You have to believe me.” I said grabbing him.

“Why should I believe you? Hmm? You cheated on me!” He yelled.

“And I regret it. It won’t ever happen again. I promise. Please, forgive me.” I pleaded.

“Tell me something. Have you slept with him before? Did you guys use to have a thing? And you better be honest with me.” He said seriously.

“Yes. I have. When we first met he was flirty. The night before my birthday he took me to this party and I got really drunk. We slept together that night. After that he asked me out on a date. He took me to that little diner we went to on the double date. After that we had this friends with benefits kind of relationship. We have had sex a couple times during that time. When we kissed at your party Luke and I’s relationship was kind of dying down. I knew I wanted you, but I couldn’t start anything with you until I finished everything with him. Things between us ended and we became just friends for real. A couple months after that happened you asked me out. I tried to reach out to him, but I couldn’t reach him. When I did tell him he got super pissed. After that he got himself a girlfriend. Then his girlfriend asked us on that double date. After the double date I went back to the hotel and went to sleep. He called me at 12 a.m. He asked if we could talk.  He was actually begging me to talk. He seemed pretty messed up when he called me. I was kind of worried. So I agreed. When I went over there he was telling me all these things and I was going to leave but he kissed me. It brought back a lot of feelings. And yes I gave into temptation and slept with him. After I felt so guilty. I felt dirty. I told him that I had cheated on my best friend and slept with him and that was not ok. After that I left. I don’t want to talk to him ever again. I love you Nash.” I said as silent tears fell down my face.

“How can I ever trust you again?” He whispered before walking out of the door. I ran after him. I grabbed his arm.

“Nash please!” I yelled.

“I don’t know if I can deal with this.” He said shaking his head.

“I never have to speak to him again. I’ll do anything. Nash, please. I can’t loose you!” I begged as the tears mixed with the rain soaking my body. Just as I finished, Luke’s car pulled up in my driveway. Omg, can this day get any worse?

“I have a lot of thinking to do, but for now I don’t think we should be seeing each other anymore.” Nash said shaking his head.

“Do you mean…?” I asked.

“We’re over Soph.” He said before walking to his car and driving away. Luke walked up to me.

“Can we talk?” He asked causing my blood to bowl.

“No! We can’t talk! I’m so done with talking to you. I never want to talk to you again!” I yelled crying.

“Soph…” He started.

“No! Don’t fucking Soph me! Don’t you dare. Nash broke up with me! It’s because of you. I told him what happened that night. I told him everything. Everything that’s ever happened between us. He doesn’t know exactly what we talked about that night, but he know what happened. He doesn’t know if he can ever trust me again. I broke the trust of the person I’ve been best friends with for nearly my whole life for a guy I barely even know. I’m so stupid. So freaking stupid!” I said shaking my head.

“You’re not stupid.” He replied shaking his head.

“Shut up! Shut up! You don’t know anything. My life was turned upside from the moment I met you.” I yelled. He grabbed my face and kissed me. I pushed him off me.

“No!” I yelled as he stumbled off me. “I hate you!” I spat at him. Rain pelted my face and drenched my clothes. I ran back in my house and closed the door. After peeling off my wet clothes I cried myself to sleep.

well, that happened. Nash and Sophia broke up. Sophia hates Luke. Luke wants Sophia. This is one twisted love triangle. Omg. What will happen? Keep reading and find out. Love ya'll!